Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MetroChumpy Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/05/07 08:04 PM
So I'm not the best at dolling, but they were fun to do and I think it turned out pretty good laugh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Bases from Rin

Jessi
Posted By: Laura S Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/05/07 09:48 PM
Aww!!!! He's so cute and unintimidating! I wonder what a doll Lex Luthor would look like. goofy But he's really cute, lol. I love his little boots.
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/05/07 11:19 PM
Thanks!

I added Lois and Clark, too laugh
And I'll probably add more characters later, depending on how much time I have to kill.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/06/07 08:34 AM
These are cute, Jessi. Excuse my ignorance though but what are 'chibi' characters? Whatever they are, these are just adorable.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Selinde Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/06/07 09:56 AM
Ooh Jessi, those are just too cute! blush wink I especially like the superman character because he has those cute little boots drool

@LabRat: Chibi is a form of anime/manga (you know, the japanese drawings) without much details (no toes, fingers, etc, just the arms and legs). smile
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/06/07 11:09 AM
Awwww - they are sooo sweet!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/06/07 06:50 PM
awww!!! they're adorable!!
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/07/07 12:51 AM
ooh such a cuties!
Posted By: LabRat Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/07/07 07:27 AM
Chibi is a form of anime/manga (you know, the japanese drawings) without much details (no toes, fingers, etc, just the arms and legs)
Ah - thanks Selinde. I should probably have guessed that anime was the source, just from the general 'look'.

LabRat smile
Posted By: BJ Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 05/07/07 11:27 AM
Jessi, these are great. thumbsup I agree they are all adorable and wow, Clark really does look different with the glasses. wink

I love his little boots.
... and the yellow belt and the red underoos, and the blanki ... cape. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. The Great Blankie Caper was posted to the archive this week and this cute little superhero reminded me of him.
laugh
BJ
Posted By: XX-Lizz-XX Re: Fan Art: Chibi Characters - 08/27/07 01:44 PM
ahhh there soo!! cute!! smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards