Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/11/07 11:35 PM
This is just pure silliness... "because I could" and mostly because I badly needed something to make me happy today and... well... staring at shirtless Clark makes me very happy!!

Song is "You're so Damn Hot!" by OK Go

HUGE thanks to Jessi!!! Had it not been for her, I wouldn't have known about this song in the first place.

You\'re so Damn Hot!

YouTube
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 01:54 AM
shirtless Clark makes me very happy!!
drool Thanks for sharing the happiness!
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 05:55 AM
ooh this definitely makes me happy!! laugh laugh laugh Really like vid! And I LOVE how it starts with the pictures!!
Posted By: Aromassa Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 06:52 AM
drool drool drool

Ah, a girl after my own heart. clap
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 09:56 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I was laughing so hard I damn near wet my pants. I'm so glad I'm alone in the office today because, yeah, I'm still wiping away the tears of mirth.

First off, just the opening credits had me in slack-jawed wonder. So professional, so, well, damn hot!

And then the video started in earnest and, between the lyrics and all the Shirtless!Clark, I was in a daze of giddy delight. He doesn't love me at all either. And it doesn't bother me at all when I can watch your clever vid.

Seriously, it was so sly that it left me just as impressed with your sense of humor as it did with all that pulchritude on display.

A quick rundown of the moments that made me snort/laugh/giggle like mad:

The combo of "so damn hot" with the shaving (and the "oh" with the aftershave)

"Headed to your car" and that yummy James Bond tux.

"So who's this other guy you've got" with clone clips.

The pillow explosion for a finale. <g>

Ah, if only Dean could see this. I bet it would crack him up.

Thanks Lara!
Posted By: TOC Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 10:08 AM
Loved it too, Lara! Oh, shirtless Clark is so damn hot, isn't he?

Ann
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 10:13 AM
and the "oh" with the aftershave
laugh I think that was my favorite moment.
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 10:32 AM
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

<drool>

[Linked Image]

<ROTFLMBO>

That was just yummy! [Linked Image]

Seriously, Sue already quoted my favorites too, but that "oh" during the shaving.... LOL! Hilarious!

Thanks for sharing Lara!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 10:48 AM
Oooh! clap I'm so happy you guys like it!! YAY!! dance

That "Oh!" is pretty cool, isn't it? hehehe! When I saw that in the episode I knew I had to use it. smile I'm very proud of myself for being able to get that in sync with the song. That and the clip where he rips his shirt open that matches a beat. Real happy with myself, there!

I wish I could take credit for... the credits... but that's an iMovie theme I had. I didn't make that. Mind you, given enough time, I probably could have... but this was a preset. (the slides with the movie title and my little logo on, those I did myself, though!)

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm really happy you enjoyed this! (YAY!!!!)
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 10:56 AM
You do realize that there's not a single solitary glimpse of Lois in this vid? Not complaining, just making a mention. I can't believe you passed up the opportunity to put THAT KISS in the vid. Talk about hot!

<sigh> Back to the salt mine for me now.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 11:09 AM
You do realize that there's not a single solitary glimpse of Lois in this vid?
hehehe - I know! I cut out as many people as I could.

You can see him say "I miss you too, Lois" at one point, it's pretty much the only bit that even acknowledges Lois' existence. wink

I promise I'll make it up to her in the next vid. laugh

As for that kiss... oh, I have a feeling you'll be seeing it soon. <g>
Posted By: Shadow Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 11:13 AM
Hah, that was amazing! Ok Go and Shirtless Clark in one experience. Yeah, I'll be watching that again later, hehe.

It's back to work I go,
JD
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 12:39 PM
drool

Eh, the thanks can go to my friend. I probably wouldn't even know who OK Go is if it wasn't for her. They're a ton of fun to make a video with, huh?

Thank you!! I'm off to go watch it again...
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 04:42 PM
Hee!

Okay, I first watched it this morning as I was rushed out the door to work, so I didn't have time to leave any feedback or nuffin. Of course, I was delerious with sleepyness, so the only comment I would have been able to make was 'Duuuurrrrr PURDY!'

And now that I am more cognizant.

Duuuuuuuuuurrrrr PURDY!

Hee!

I liked the beginning, too! My eyebrows rose in jealousy wink And oh! The aftershave! And the BLANKIE!! Er, CAPE SCENE!!! And guh. Just guh.
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 07:54 PM
Ah! So wonderful! And such an eye catching title, lol. What a great excuse to shamelessly ogle a shirtless Clark? Mmm... thanks for the great ending to a not so fantastic day.
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/12/07 11:57 PM
*Eyes Lara*

Where the hell have you been?! You've been holding out on me, I see. I LOOOOVED this video. So clever and drool worthy!

And I loved the titles. smile Very professional looking. I want to see more from you soon!! smile

Rach laugh
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/13/07 06:47 AM
Yay! laugh Thank you!!

I guess I'll go and.. you know... make more vids. hehehe!!
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: You're so Damn Hot! - 04/13/07 01:51 PM
this was fun, never knew how many shirtless Clark scenes there were in the serie. Loved it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards