Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Quel Lane MV: When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams - 04/10/07 01:29 PM
Okay, I've been out of the music videos for too long and I was missing it until I heard this song and I had to make one laugh I hope you'll like it smile

When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams

Feedback is very welcome.

Raquel smile
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: MV: When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams - 04/10/07 01:51 PM
Awww...that is a really sweet one! Very nice.
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams - 04/10/07 03:11 PM
Ah! the "believe a lie" line with Lois and Superman was fantastic. Also the bit with the cages in Don't Tug on Superman's Cape was great as well. smile Wonderful video.

Laura
Yeah, that was soooo sweet - amazing how you found the matching scenes for every single line!
I also loved the DTOSC scenes thumbsup

Wonderful!

Jana
cute cute cute!!! I loved loved loved it!! (really wink ) This makes me so sad that there are only 4 seasons!
Oh happy sigh...this video gave me butterflies in my stomach as I watched it. Wonderful job! I loved it!

~Kristen
Hi guys, thanks for the feedback smile I'm glad you enjoyed my video. Funny thing my favorite parts in this video were the ones with DTOSC scenes and the "believe a lie" scene with Lois and Superman so I'm happy that you liked them too smile Hopefully there will be more to come so stay tuned wink

Raquel smile
Raquel, I was missing your videos. I loved this one! [Linked Image] The song is beautiful and the scenes you chose are perfect. thumbsup

See ya,
Andreia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards