Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/02/07 11:37 PM
I told myself I wasn't going to post a video for a very long time. I am/was on hiatus. But, Sara nagged me to the bone to post this one.

So you all can thank her.

This is Red-By Chevelle

Hope you all enjoy it.

Rach laugh
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/02/07 11:41 PM
Well, that's because I love this one! I love the beats and the red filter you put on the clips. I ESPECIALLY love the talking clip of Lex in the middle. That is just... PERFECT! And I love the switch from Lex's sons to Lex and how they're all crazy evil. notworthy

Sara smile
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/03/07 04:59 AM
Rachel strikes again! This is a great video, girl!
Posted By: Caroline Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/03/07 05:25 AM
Rach, you are SO TALENTED!!! I hardly breathed from beginning to end. Your vids always wind up giving me new insights into the characters, even as they keep me on the edge of my seat.

Amazing work!

C.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/03/07 04:24 PM
Spectacular!

notworthy notworthy notworthy
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/03/07 04:37 PM
It is very intense...I loved it! I love a good villain MV!
Posted By: woody Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/04/07 05:15 PM
Great video, and I loved the timing of Lex's hand, or turning to face the cobra. Wonderful job.
Posted By: Laura S Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/04/07 06:47 PM
Mmm I loved it too! The red bits were amazing, and especially switching from Lex to his sons. And the part where Lex's hand breaks free from his case. Perfectly in time with the music. laugh Great job!
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/09/07 04:46 PM
Wow, Rachel, this was absolutely fabulous!

I so envy how you manage to match the beats amazingly with these great powerful scenes thumbsup

I really missed your work, so I hope there's some more to come hail

Jana
Posted By: Matrix Re: Fundraiser DVD Video: Red - 04/10/07 04:45 AM
Rach I have watched this vid several times since I got the DVD last spring... and if I failed to leave you fdk on how awesome it was... well SHAME ON ME!

So I'll say it now - it rocked. Awesome.

But I am sad to hear about your hiatus from vid making. I understand... but... surely you have to understand that I'm still going to poke you a little... from time to time...

So...

<poke> wildguy

<g>
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards