Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Saskia AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/01/07 03:22 AM
For any and all information about the 2007 AK's, take a look here.

This year, we have added a very special category: The Prankster! And we'd like you to fill the slots. So now I hear you thinking, how do I do that? Well, it's very simple. In fact, it couldn't be easier. laugh

Just let your creative juices flow, make something that involves The Prankster AKA Kyle Griffin and/or his sidekick Victor (both from the epidodes The Prankster and The Return of The Prankster). Wether you make a music video, an icon, motivational poster, or anything else to do with graphics or art... you make it, and it's eligible! The only thing we won't allow is fanfic, because that belongs to our friendly neighbours of the Kerth Committee.

Please post everything in a reply to this post. That makes our jobs of gathering the eligibles a lot easier. wink The only catch there is, is that all the responses have to be posted before the new month starts. But that leaves you with the whole of April to go, so that should be long enough.

We are curious to see what you all come up with, so get cracking!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia
Posted By: Aromassa Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/01/07 04:38 PM
I'm going to try a music video. Are we restricted to using scenes from The Prankster and The Return of the Prankster only, or can we use scenes from other episodes as well? And do we have to use scenes from both episodes or can we stick to one?

Sam
Posted By: malu Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/01/07 09:38 PM
Would this count? laugh Not exactly funny, but that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I see this (especially since we've been having many stories involving Batman going around lately).

[Linked Image]

malu
Posted By: princessanna Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 01:15 AM
Hehe! Oh my gosh, she does look like the Joker! rotflol

I like that motivational poster smile Now I have to try and come up with something myself... If I can.

~Anna.
Posted By: HatMan Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 01:58 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Matrix Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 05:18 AM
Malu, I LOVED that! It is so funny because I had that exact picture picked out to do a motivational poster with -- that scene cracks me up every time. But I hadn't come up with a theme for it yet. That theme was perfect! I always kind of thought "joker" too. <g>

-- DJ
Posted By: malu Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 08:59 AM
That's interesting. Only now I noticed that almost the same picture is being used at the Alt-Kerths website. laugh

I swear, I didn't see that before I created the motivational poster. blush

Thanks, Anna and DJ. thumbsup

malu
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 10:06 AM
Back in January I made this one. It's at Motivational Poster Challenge thread.

[Linked Image]

Andreia
Posted By: Saskia Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 11:03 AM
Sammy, to answer your question: No, you don't have to only use those two episodes for a music video. Just make something you like, as long as it involves our lovely friends.

And those posters... they are craking me up already! Keep them coming. smile

Saskia
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 11:36 AM
I couldn't pass up a challenge. laugh

[Linked Image]

Andreia angel-devil
Posted By: Shadow Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/02/07 10:34 PM
Okay, I can't pass up a poster challenge! I'm sure this is the 100th time I've asked, but I know there are at least 2 sites that I'm not thinking of for screen caps. I remember:

loisundclark.de
loisandclarkarchive.com

Thanks a bunch!
Jen
There's Poussin's page, also full of tons of photos of our favourite actors which are not from the series: lncphoto.free.fr/
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/03/07 04:49 AM
Delete, please.
Posted By: supersweet Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/03/07 03:20 PM
Okay, here's my take on it:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
(Inspired by LaraMoon)
Posted By: Shadow Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/03/07 10:33 PM
So in the spirit of insomnia, I made a quick poster tonight. It's about...11 in x 16 in, but the file size is less than a megabyte. Here's the link to it from photobucket.

JD
The Prankster
Posted By: Aromassa Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/04/07 06:38 AM
And my entry is... a music video! laugh

Original Prankster - The Offspring

Can't believe this only took three nights... smile

Sam
Posted By: Saskia Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/15/07 02:31 AM
Just bumping this threat back to the top. Half a month has gone by already, so there's only on half remaining. So if you have more ideas, do post them now. laugh

And yes, loving all the entries so far!

Saskia smile
Posted By: HatMan Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/15/07 10:48 PM
Well, with help from Karen and Malu, I've got a new entry.

Click here!
Posted By: malu Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/15/07 11:15 PM
Very fun, HatMan! wink You're very welcome.

Got it! laugh

Only a true persistent person is able to "catch" the Prankster.

malu
Posted By: HatMan Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/15/07 11:32 PM
That's one way to look at it. smile

BTW, you did get to actually see him in the end, yes?
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/16/07 03:51 AM
'' How to keep an idiot busy... (for at least a couple of minutes)'' rotflol
Good one!!!
Posted By: Matrix Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/16/07 04:50 AM
ROTFLOL!!!! That was hilarious Paul! <snort> I almost gave up... but somehow I just KNEW if I kept after that button I'd get it. goofy

-- DJ
Posted By: malu Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/16/07 08:34 AM
Yep. laugh After a few minutes, and I believe some "super speed", I was able to click on the button and get my answer.

Loved the poster, HatMan. thumbsup Oh, and *loved* the reference, being a fan. laugh

malu
Posted By: Matrix Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/16/07 06:57 PM
Okay, here's my contribution and tribute to The Prankster. <g>

When I was little my favorite cartoon was The Fox and The Hound and I just loved the song "Best of Friends". Some weird perverse part of me thought it just might make a good Prankster video <snort>

Kyle & Victor - Best of Friends
Posted By: woody Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/16/07 11:48 PM
Paul, did you put in the Warty Hogs thing?
Posted By: HatMan Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/17/07 12:28 AM
Yeah. The sign originally said something like "Welcome, Mr. President!"
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: AK 2007 - The Prankster Challenge! - 04/30/07 02:01 PM
One more:

[Linked Image]
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards