Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ultragirl Is it inappropriate... - 01/30/07 09:18 PM
to request a music video?? Is there an etiquette for this?

I was just wondering if there exists a video for the song "Precious," by Depeche Mode, or "People Are People," also by Depeche Mode? Or, if these don't exist, is there any possibility of someone willing to make videos for these?

Thanks for your patience everyone, as I said, I don't really know the etiquette for this sort of thing. confused
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Is it inappropriate... - 01/30/07 09:20 PM
I don't think so, although I think usually they are phrased as "challenges" instead of "requests". But the end result is the same!
Posted By: alcyone Re: Is it inappropriate... - 01/30/07 09:26 PM
Oooh, I'd join in to request (if that's kosher). Yummy, yummy depeche mode. "Precious" especially would be really great for a music video.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Is it inappropriate... - 01/30/07 09:52 PM
Nah, plenty of people have suggested and requested before. Whether or not anyone actually takes up the request tends to depend on time and inspiration, but it's out there as an idea. You never know what might strike someone's fancy!

JD
Posted By: LabRat Re: Is it inappropriate... - 01/31/07 10:38 AM
Maybe we should have a stickied request thread, where requests could be bundled together, so that vidders could look through them if they were looking for inspiration and wouldn't have to trawl through pages of folder.

Although, FoLCs could still post a request/challenge to vidders in individual posts if they liked.

Either/or.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Tahu Re: Is it inappropriate... - 01/31/07 10:49 AM
Labrat I think this is a great idea with the stickied thread. thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: Is it inappropriate... - 02/07/07 09:51 AM
Done. Sorry it took me so long to get it posted.

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards