Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: C_A New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 12/23/06 09:14 AM
A little Christmas gift for y'all. smile

It\'s All Coming Back to Me Now
Music: Meat Loaf & Marion Raven
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 12/25/06 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas, indeed! This is quite a gift! This is stunningly beautiful and the song is so appropriate for the story you told. This one is going on my "play it over and over" list. Thank you for making it, C_A!
C_A, I am just blown away by this vid! You matched the lyrics and the clips perfectly, and the editing is absolutely *gorgeous.* I love how you integrated Lois' memories while she was walking down the aisle toward Lex. Beautifully done! notworthy
Posted By: alavie Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 12/26/06 04:09 AM
Wow, that was beautiful! smile1
Awesome video! I've got chills!

Very nicely done. thumbsup
Posted By: Matrix Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 12/28/06 06:43 AM
Mmmm <drool> another C_A vid. drool

Beautiful. I love Celine's version of this song, but this one is pretty too.

You did an awesome job with the editing. I too liked the hazy look/feel of the flashbacks.

I think my favorite part was toward the end when the song says "when you see me like this, and when I see you like that" and you showed Lois looking for Clark and finding him, after the almost wedding. That was perfect!

Thanks.

-- DJ
Posted By: C_A Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 12/29/06 09:01 AM
Thanks so much, guys smile . I'm glad you liked it.

I love Celine's version of this song, but this one is pretty too.
The song was originally written for Meat Loaf as a duet. When he didn't use it, Jim Steinman gave it to Celine. The first time I heard Meat's version I thought, "Why bother doing this again after Celine Dion did such a great job?" But the song really grew on me and now I think I prefer it to Celine's version. It seems a little grittier somehow. It's hard to describe.

Again, thanks to everyone who posted feedback. It was probably stupid to post this over the holidays when nobody had time to watch and comment on it, so I really appreciate it smile .
Oh, this was just beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
Posted By: C_A Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 01/08/07 01:30 PM
Thanks, Classicalla smile
Posted By: Capes Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 01/14/07 10:46 PM
Although the name Meat Loaf still makes it hard for me to take him seriously, I really liked this particular song choice. I'd never heard this version before, but I just might prefer it as a duet.

The memory effect was a nice touch as far as graphic style goes.

Nice video.
two words: Loved it!!! wink laugh
I think my favorite part was toward the end when the song says "when you see me like this, and when I see you like that" and you showed Lois looking for Clark and finding him, after the almost wedding. That was perfect!
I second that! Loved it. So beautiful. Perfect. smile I'd write more about my admiration for this video, but I have to go to work. frown

~Anna.
Posted By: C_A Re: New MV: It's All Coming Back to Me Now - 04/15/07 11:36 AM
I just saw the additional feedback. Thanks so much you guys. I really enjoyed making this vid, so it means a lot to me that people are getting a kick out of it smile .
oh, that's really a wonderful vid clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards