Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: tayryn Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 08/29/06 09:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just in case any one would like to check this out. It's a comic based on my story Seductive Revenge.

The comic is being drawn by an amazing, talented artist called Doc Spleenmeister. notworthy I can only draw stick people and even those are questionable to the artistic eye.

If you'd like to have a look at the comic here is the link to the page that has each page listed. There are currently 5 pages completed:
Seductive Revenge - The Comic

Hugs,

Tayryn
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 08/30/06 01:32 AM
Hey, I've posted feedback on the other site, but I must say, the story is good (just who got the revenge, eh?) and the art is fantastic.

Thanks, Doc (the artist), for starting the Round Robin.
Posted By: tayryn Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 08/30/06 08:17 AM
Thank you, Classicalla.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the story and Doc's comic. I loved the last page that she created with the frames.

Nope, Lois didn't get her revenge but I think she got something even better at the end. devil

Hugs,

Tayryn
Posted By: LabRat Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 08/30/06 08:49 AM
Wow. That is some seriously cool artwork! Nice idea to turn the story into a comic. Original! thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: tayryn Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 09/02/06 06:26 AM
Wow. That is some seriously cool artwork! Nice idea to turn the story into a comic. Original! thumbsup
I was completely stunned and honoured when Doc contacted me about it. And I'm enjoying each page that she creates.

It's been amazing seeing the story come to life.
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 09/03/06 03:55 PM
that comic is tight, off the chain, i want it i must have it. plz i love the art work.
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 09/03/06 08:05 PM
It's got an really neat feel to it and it does help that it's based off a great story! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: tayryn Re: Seductive Revenge - The Comic - 09/04/06 10:02 AM
Thank you, Lois Lane Wanna Be smile

Glad you enjoyed the story and are enjoying the comic. I'll keep posting the links as they come up.

Tayryn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards