Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon Wallpapers :) - 08/14/06 09:04 PM
Thought I'd share the wallpaper images I made for my computer. Perhaps not extra original, just something I made for myself to make my computers happy. ;-)

All images are widescreen cause both my computers are like that, but if you use them on a regular screen and pick center or tile for the image, it will show up nicely too - I did that at the office and it didn't chop too much off the images to be annoying. If you ask nicely, I could make 4:3 ratio versions of these quite easily. smile

I've got a total of 11 wallpapers in this "series", if anyone is interested in seeing the others, I would gladly share them.

These are the 1280x800 versions, but I also have bigger ones (1680x1050) that will fit absolutely perfect on a 20' iMac. ;-)

Lois & Superman from S1
Lois & Clark from S3
Superman from S1
Posted By: Matrix Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/14/06 09:32 PM
Oooh! Thank you for sharing Lara! How fun!

They are all good but I especially love the S4 one. Yummy.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/15/06 05:31 AM
smile yup, that's my fav one as well!
Posted By: jackiek Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/15/06 05:32 PM
Very nice!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/16/06 05:04 AM
Great wallpapers! thumbsup
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/16/06 01:42 PM
Nice ones, Lara!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Dave Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/17/06 02:33 AM
Wow! These are *awesome*!

I love the simple design and the strong colour. It doesn't overload my simple mind with too much information. Absolutely perfect. *g*

The one of Superman on his own would have to be my favourite. I'd *love* to see the rest of them. smile

Dave
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/20/06 06:29 PM
I'm working on updating my website so I have a place to store all my stuff. smile I'll let you know when I'm done (shouldn't be too long) - there are other wallpapers in that series with just Superman alone, btw. And I'll do other sizes for the wallpapers so you guys can pick which you need for your machine. smile
Posted By: Lolly Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/21/06 09:12 AM
VERY NICE! thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards