Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Selinde Wallpapers :) - 07/17/06 05:09 AM
Hiya I was kind of bored this morning.. And the result of me being bored is a wallpaper goofy
It's not that good actually (not nearly as good as the other wallpapers I saw here) but I had fun making it and I thought; well, since it is L&C I am allowed to post it here smile

So here it is. :p (1280x1024)
Posted By: Selinde Re: Wallpapers :) - 07/17/06 05:59 AM
Here is another one > kind of simple, but I think I like it smile

(1280x1024)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Wallpapers :) - 07/17/06 08:09 AM
What makes you think these aren't as good as the others posted here, Selinde? I think they're beautiful! Think the first one is my favourite - lovely! thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Wallpapers :) - 07/17/06 11:09 AM
Yes, great wallpapers! smile1
Posted By: Doranwen Re: Wallpapers :) - 07/20/06 08:21 PM
Ooooo, pretty! First one is my favorite--it's the saying in the middle that gets me. laugh
Posted By: Shadow Re: Wallpapers :) - 07/21/06 11:18 PM
Hey, both are nice! I especially like the film strip border on the first one. I like the decorative font on the second one that makes the names stand out. You're much more zealous than I am, you know. I could care less when clients from work start whining about fonts and they want new logos and no, they didn't like the color on the poster blah blah, but heaven forbid I post something on an internet site; the latter is actually scarier to me, for some reason. wink

Jen
Posted By: Matrix Re: Wallpapers :) - 07/23/06 12:47 PM
Selinde -

These are lovely. Please don't hesitate to post more. Like the others, I especially loved the first one. I downloaded it for a future wallpaper. wink
Posted By: Selinde Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/16/06 04:51 PM
Thank y'all for the lovely comments smile1
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/16/06 08:28 PM
( -> awful lot of work, especially those little flower things - pixeled them myself *very very proud face* I like pixeling)
Seriously? You drew the flowers, one pixel at a time? They look *amazing* !! thumbsup
Posted By: Selinde Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/17/06 12:15 AM
Thank you Lara Moon smile
Pixel Art is actually something people do for fun, can you believe that? eek (Ok I'm one of them goofy ) What I like most is grabbing a base from the internet (the *naked* doll) and then pixel the clothes, hair, make-up, etc (yes I'm crazy jump )
Hmm let me see if I can find a doll to show...
Yeah found one this is I think my best work so far:
[Linked Image]
Tadam smile
Posted By: Selinde Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/17/06 02:22 AM
I just got a new photoshop tutorial and I thought well let's just give it a try... so here's the result: a statue of superman, in Utopia (couldn't find the right picture for a Lois statue frown so in my version of Utopia there's only a statue of superman :p )
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/17/06 02:02 PM
Woah, Selinde, that's really cool!

See ya,
Anna.
Posted By: SPark Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/17/06 08:07 PM
Hi! You do a great job, Selinde.
thumbsup I like the both the wall papers and I like the animated avatar. It's cute! thumbsup
Posted By: SPark Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/17/06 08:07 PM
Hi! You do a great job, Selinde.
thumbsup I like both the wall papers and I like the animated avatar. It's cute! thumbsup
Posted By: ethnica Re: Wallpapers :) - 08/23/06 06:37 PM
Selinde, thanks for sharing. I love everything you did.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards