Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 06:22 PM
Hi FoLCs!!

I don't know if this is a happy thing or a bad thing, But I decided to release this video. I have had it on my drive for abit now. But had mixed feelings about it. Tomorrow is my last day with net, I won't be having it for along long time. Unless of course we can find something free wink So, I decided to give you guy's one more video from me, it's not the best I made, but at least it's something.

Yes, I will continue making videos. But none of them will be posted. So consider this the last one, until something happens. Wish me luck on the move, and life.

Goodbye to all my friends I have met on here, and I hope to keep in touch with many of you. Thank you all so much for all the fdk and wonderful comments you have given me. I would of never continued if I didn't have friends like you.

Savin Me-Nickelback

Enjoy!!

Rach smile
Posted By: Nan Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 06:47 PM
I'm downloading it now. I'm sorry to see you go, Rach. With luck it won't be for too long, so I won't say goodbye -- just so long, and hope to see you again.

Nan
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 07:42 PM
Haha I got here with a first reply...

I got your e-mail today and I sent you another one back with my info I hope you got it smile

Great video and I love how it goes back and forth with all the big moments in the show that Clark/Superman needed "saving". I love how no matter what Lois is that savior.

Powerful and to the point and as you would point out, the beats. I love them and the "I'm falling" lines. Wonderful job.

I am going to miss you a lot around here Rachel. You were the first folc that reached out and pulled me under her wing no questions asked. You inspired me to make great videos of my own (without your clips wink ) and for that I will always be greatful.

I know you are a friend to many here and will truly be missed. Good luck with the new place and I know I will hear from you soon or else...

I am going to BITE YOU smile

...(me hides for saying it so loud) peep

Love you tons!

~Kelly a.k.a Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Matrix Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 07:45 PM
No, Rach! Please don't say it's so!!!

Juno web still has free e-mail & internet access. Go here: http://account.juno.com/s/landing?action=viewProduct&productId=free

They give you 10 free hours each month. What do you want to bet they won't have psychofurball@juno.com yet...

10 hours isn't a lot but it's better than nothing, you could at least keep in touch. You haven't even posted "Right Here" yet wink

Okay, okay, I'll get up off my knees now. whinging

I used to use Juno all the time for my internet cuz I couldn't afford it, it's dial up and it's slow, but it's better than nothing.

Okay, I'm off to download your vid and watch it. How bittersweet...I promise fdk tonight since tomorrow is your last net day.

Bye ... only for now ...
Posted By: Matrix Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 08:01 PM
whinging whinging whinging

RACH! mecry

I'll miss you. Please definitely look into the Juno free thing, or another one of the free ones. If only to keep in touch every so often. If there was anyway I could upload vids for you I would. laugh

I wish you well and all the best in your new married life. I remember how tight finances can be when you first get married.

You'll surely be missed around here and we hope you can make it back soon!

TTFN - Ta ta for now.

-- DJ
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 08:15 PM
What did I miss? huh Where are you going? mecry

I adore your videos, and I'm going to miss them - and your posts as well! frown

Do you have to leave?
Posted By: Karyssa Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/09/06 10:15 PM
OMG! I loved this video! The whole thing is just so emotional, and you definitely matched up the lyrics perfectly. The effects were awesome! I've already watched it 3 times, and now I'm off to watch it some more. I'm sorry you're leaving... maybe you could look into Juno smile
Posted By: lisime12 Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/14/06 08:55 AM
Loved the video, one of the many that I i'm going to put on my Ipod heheh anyway I hope you come back soon! smile1
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/16/06 08:23 PM
Oh, Rachel! You finished it! You posted it! And it was so beautiful! And I love how its always Lois that saves him, and I LOVE the parallels between the reality and emotional aspects of the cage at the beginning. Sigh. Just so beautiful!

Your videos will be greatly missed (at least by me laugh ) and I too hope you come back soon...
Posted By: TOC Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/17/06 02:08 AM
Rach, I'm really sorry to see you go, too, and I really hope you'll be back soon!

Beautiful video! I just love when Lois is there for Clark, when she's saving him.

Please be back soon, Rach!!!

Ann
Posted By: AdoreLoisClark Re: New MV: Savin Me - 07/18/06 11:30 AM
I have watched all of your videos that are posted at the video archive, and the one you made for the fanfic DVD. I think you have incredible talent. I'm just a rookie with it. I really like your creations a lot. They are all excellenr including this one. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards