Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: C_A New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 03:52 AM
For those of us who don't have time to watch the whole first two seasons but still need a quick LnC fix: see Lois Lane make her choice in a matter of 4'12".

Chevaliers de Sangreal

(Music: Hans Zimmer)
Posted By: Poussin Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 05:52 AM
Wow. Just beautiful. Nothing fancy with the effecs or transitions but still beautiful. And VERY WAFFY.

Plus, Hans Zimmer is my favourite compositor, so you shouldn't have picked a better music. But I don't know that one. Wich movie is that from?
Posted By: C_A Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 06:33 AM
Wow. Just beautiful. Nothing fancy with the effecs or transitions but still beautiful. And VERY WAFFY.

Plus, Hans Zimmer is my favourite compositor, so you shouldn't have picked a better music. But I don't know that one. Wich movie is that from?
Merci, poussin. Glad you like it. The music is from The Da Vinci Code.
Posted By: TOC Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 08:52 AM
So sweet and waffy, C_A. I really liked it.

Ann
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 09:32 AM
Ah that was really awesome and you placed the revolation at such an excellent climatic part in the music. Well done smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Raven Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 09:46 AM
That was gorgeous! Music is beautiful. I heart Hans Zimmer. His music is always beautiful! Very nicely done!
Posted By: Karyssa Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/28/06 02:25 PM
Ooooo, that was perfect. It definitely hit the spot smile I love this song, and it just added to the great effect the clips already had on me.
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/29/06 06:20 PM
I enjoyed the music and clip selection. Thanks for the fix! smile
Posted By: C_A Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 05/30/06 11:44 AM
Thanks, everyone smile . I'm glad you liked it and I appreciate the feedback--as always.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 06/01/06 04:50 AM
C_A

This is wonderful. smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: C_A Re: New MV: Chevaliers de Sangreal - 06/03/06 07:57 AM
Thanks Tricia smile . I'm really overwhelmed by the kind feedback, seeing as how I slapped this vid together in a matter of two hours or so. Thanks, everyone.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards