Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 08:17 AM
Now, Twist of Fates was our first production together, but this new trailer will mark the debut of PsychoKrafty Productions! smile1

And we're blaming it all on Wendy, of course. wink

This woman has evil dripping off her keyboard, and 24 Hours is no exception.

Keep your *eye* peeled for the next PsychoKrafty Production! devil

Enjoy!

24 Hours

Rach & Sara angel-devil
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 08:40 AM
Wow. sloppy

Wendy smile (off to watch it again)
Posted By: Matrix Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 11:29 AM
clap
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 12:46 PM
PsychoKrafty,

You guys are amazing. That is one effective trailer. I liked the flashing back and forth with quick clips, numbers, the clock... the clips you picked were excellent, and the music was deeply creepy. thumbsup

I'm constantly amazed by FOLC creativity.

PJ
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 01:58 PM
This is great. Great. Just great. Amazing job you did there.

I'm speechless, really.

Keep up the good work, girls!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Dave Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 02:19 PM
Holy ****...

I'm going to ditto everyone else here. Wow. That was amazing. Absolutely loved the count down. And... then... and... just wow. You two are dynamite. smile

Dave (who trusts the boards will blank out his indescretion).
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 02:33 PM
Holy rusted sheets of metal, Batman!

That was just... WOW.

Effectively creepy, and you could feel the urgency.

Now I gotta go read a story! wink

...WOW!!
Posted By: JudeMustard Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 02:56 PM
thumbsup

-- Jude
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/06/06 11:19 PM
jawdrop Everyone else has been doing it so, it comes with no surprise to see me do it as well!

HOLY Potatoes Superman!!! I'm impressed! I'm stunned, amazed...and other words that go wonderfully with my explaination of excitment!

A word to the wise, when watching this trailer, and if you haven't slept in many hours, When the music starts to turn rather suspensful...don't start easing towards the screen and take a sip of your favorite beverage. Trust me, its not pretty. Not for you...or your Computer screen.

Later Days!
Andie (who goes to get more paper towels) thud
Posted By: Pelican Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/07/06 08:18 AM
Wow. As someone who's made a couple of trailers myself, I know that the trouble isn't always *finding* clips - there are four seasons, you can always find something - but to actually make them fit...perfectly...realistically, logically, beautifully, that is where the challenge is. And most of the time, probably 99% of all the videos we come up with, we don't succeed. Not all the way.

But this one...you guys just nailed it. Total perfection. Congratulations, Rach and Sara. I just don't know what else to say; congratulations! <g>

By far the most brilliant video to ever hit the trailer archive.

And Wendy... hats off to ya as well! wink

Warmly,
Pel
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/07/06 10:46 AM
I have read the story and that trailer was amazing. Loved the story and the trailer. GOOD WORK to you all.
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/07/06 08:16 PM
Oh, you guys are awesome! This trailer is just so perfect, from the clips to the music, it all fits so perfect. And it's so intense, just like the story!! I *really* loved the countdown!! clap clap clap It's... it's honestly just so great and so perfect for the story! Awesome!!! notworthy notworthy notworthy

~NICOLE smile
Posted By: Capes Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/09/06 05:02 PM
You captured the intensity of 24 Hours perfectly, just as I recall feeling while I was waiting breathlessly for Wendy to post segments. And how I felt when, once again, the cure evaded them.

Fantastic video!
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/10/06 07:58 AM
Great Shades of Elvis!

This makes me want to read the story, AGAIN!

Man, that is powerful!

Short, creepy, and to the point!

James
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/10/06 08:26 PM
Another story I have to read after I catch up on everything else. Wonderful guys! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: YConnell Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/11/06 11:53 AM
Pure genius.

Yvonne thumbsup
Posted By: Simona Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/11/06 05:27 PM
This is great! What a suspence feeling! notworthy notworthy notworthy

simona smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/14/06 03:26 AM
Sara and Rachel

WOW! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: JenniJac Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/14/06 04:39 AM
I can't get it to dld!!! mecry
Posted By: Matrix Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/14/06 06:46 AM
Jenni -

I don't know why it's not working for you. I just tried downloading it again and it was fine. confused

I had already downloaded this trailer a week or so ago and saved it to my computer. I can e-mail it to you if your provider will accept a file that big. It's 9 megs.

Let me know and I'll send it to you if you'd like.

Later - DJ smile1
Posted By: Raven Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/17/06 03:22 PM
WOW!! That was amazing! Hats off to both Rach and Sara! Beautiful job! Captured the suspenseful tone of the story perfectly!

If you don't mind my asking, what music did you use? It sounds incredibly familiar but I just can't place it.
Posted By: JenniJac Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/18/06 02:11 AM
Hey! I tried again and thi time it worked! (Thanks for the offer to email it to me tho! Very nice of you tho DJ, Thanks again smile ) And I'm SO glad it worked cause this trailer is amazingly awesome!

You two are so talented, and you must have put a lot of hard work into making this because it is AWESOME!! WONDEFUL!!! GREAT!!!

I don't know how you found so many great clips to go into this! Excellent work guys! notworthy
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/19/06 02:47 PM
eek Holy cow!

What incredible feedback!!! goofy So, we'll just leave it at thank you guys so much!!!! hyper
Posted By: Raven Re: FFT: 24 Hours - 05/19/06 07:24 PM
Thank you! I knew I'd heard it somewhere! I thought it might be either Angel or Buffy related but I wasn't sure. Awesome job once again!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards