Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Cherry MV: Bright Eyes - 04/25/06 01:41 PM
You can all blame LabRat for this one! goofy She sent me all those beautiful episodes for me to make videos of...so now I'm back! And I have more videos for your viewing tortu--err, pleasure. Yeah. Pleasure. Of course. No torturing people here. Nope, nope...

Anyway, the song's Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel. Very beautiful song, IMHO. smile

You can find it here smile

Just editing the url code to make it work for you, Cherry - LabRat smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/25/06 06:57 PM
Okay, I really feel like a blonde tonight, wait, I am a blonde.

Well okay then, I can't figure out how to upload your file. I get to the mega upload site but I don't see anything to click on to download it.

Can you give a blonde some help?

Thanks! wink
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/25/06 07:34 PM
I have to admit, I can't figure it out either. help I've looked up and down the whole page and I just don't get it. confused
Posted By: tayryn Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/25/06 08:11 PM
Hi SuperGem and DJ Rhodes,

You need to wait for the 30 seconds, close the pop up and then click on the download button on the top right of the screen.

It confused me a few times before I figured out that the pop up was blocking the download button.

Hope this helps. wink
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/26/06 04:56 AM
Cool! Thanks Tayryn. Got it now! I'm watching as we speak...

Awwww, how sad. frown Glad we know the happy ending. smile

Thanks Cherry for another great video!
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/26/06 11:00 AM
great song I totally forget about it. Wow. The song and the scenes match perfectly. Great video.
Thanks for sharing it.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/27/06 12:09 AM
Cherry

WOW! This is excellent. smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Capes Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 04/27/06 07:46 PM
Well worth the download. Simon & Garfunkel are favs of mine, so I liked it from the start, but your use of the TOGOM was quite effective.

Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Cherry Re: MV: Bright Eyes - 05/13/06 06:37 AM
Aww, first of all: Thanks to all of you who commented. I'll love you forever. laugh

And second, the movie has now been uploaded at folcvideo (see link in first post), all thanks to Saskia! Thank you, thank, you, thank you!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards