Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Aria MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/06/05 07:36 PM
Well I've done angsty, sappy, and dark. Now I figured I'd have my go at humor smile I told my friend Gary I could do an L&C vid to this song and he just looked at me like I was crazy. So I had to go to bat, of course smile

The song is called Urgent, and it's by Foreigner. You've probably heard it at some point, even if you don't remember it off the top of your head. It's one of those ubiquitous 80s pop songs that's just so *fun*.

Anyway, there nearly weren't enough Lois in peril shots for this. Can you believe it?

Hope you enjoy! Urgent
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/07/05 04:26 PM
That was excellent, Diane! You did a great job with the song (which, incidentally, I like a lot). The clips matched perfectly!

Keep up the good work!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/07/05 05:12 PM
Great job. I love the song and the footage matches wonderfully. Laura
Posted By: ethnica Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/09/05 06:09 AM
IMHO: Great!! thumbsup Great scene choices to match the lyrics clap (and there is no such thing as too much Foreigner).
Posted By: Incognito Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/09/05 08:46 PM
My favourite part would have to be the beginning, with the different-colored Loises interspersed with her dancing in WoS. Very, very nifty. Excellent clip choices; I enjoyed this.
Posted By: Aria Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/14/05 12:23 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments smile I really really had a lot of fun making this one and playing around with clip choices. This song just never gets old to me smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 12/23/05 02:04 AM
Diane

WOW, another excellent video! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Aria Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 01/06/06 11:03 AM
Thanks Tricia smile
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: MV: Urgent (by Foreigner) - 01/07/06 08:47 PM
That was cool. I've never heard the song before. The best thing about this video is it doesnt use commonly used scenes, which to me is good.

Keep up the movie making!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards