Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Aria FFT: Without Consent - 11/14/05 08:12 PM
This is a true pleasure to post smile I've been wanting to do a Wendy trailer forever, and finally my opportunity has arrived! Wendy's "Without Consent" is hidden on the nfic archive, but it's a great story, and I recommend it to anyone who can access it smile

This trailer is strictly PG. The song on the base track is "Face the Music" by Conjure One.

Without Consent
Posted By: Dave Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/14/05 08:22 PM
Wow, Diane! This trailer is... amazing!

The title cards, the clips... the negative effect... and the music, wow, the music.

This is definately going on my 'to read' list! smile

Dave
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/14/05 08:33 PM
Wow! goofy

Thank you!!! hail

Wendy smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/14/05 10:11 PM
This is one of my favorite Wendy stories! I think you captured the mood of the story very well. Awesome! Laura
Posted By: Meelisa Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/14/05 10:19 PM
I loved this trailer.

I absolutely adore the music. I have never heard of Conjure One. I love finding a new music group to investigate. dance

Again, great trailer. And, Wendy, a great story.

Melissa
Posted By: Poussin Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/15/05 06:03 AM
What a wonderful trailer! I love that story, and I'm glad to see a trailer for it. And a wonderful one!

With a trailer like that, you can be sure to send in the archive everybody who hadn't read the story yet to check it.

I particularly loved the filmed love scene. You succeed to adapt for the screen a not easy scene from the story.

And you describe perfectly the feeling of break up in the friendship of Lois and Clark.

you did great. I LOVED that trailer.
Posted By: Incognito Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/15/05 06:27 AM
Indeed, great take on the story and excellent translation of the filmed scene. I liked this a lot.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/15/05 08:32 AM
Wow.

That's just... amazing. Way to go, Diane!

Wanna do a trailer for Tryst? goofy C'mon, take it as a challenge...

PJ
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/15/05 10:57 AM
Very nice, another Wendy story I have to go read.... laugh Great job!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Capes Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/15/05 02:02 PM
Having only recently been introduced to the world of FFT, I have to say, this is just great. It fits Wendy's story perfectly. Wonderful job--professional quality for sure!

thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/16/05 04:51 PM
Wow! That is awesome! That story is one of my favorites, and you captured it so well (which is tricky, given the plot!!!) Great job!

~NICOLE smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/17/05 03:27 AM
Diane

WOW! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Aria Re: FFT: Without Consent - 11/20/05 04:00 PM
Thank you everyone! Wendy, I'm especially glad you enjoyed this smile This was a special challenge that I really enjoyed trying to bring to life.

I'm also glad everyone liked the music -- Conjure One is one of my favorites since their first album a few years ago, but they are not really that mainstream, so most people miss out.

Thanks again for the feedback, y'all smile
Posted By: 2imagineispower Re: FFT: Without Consent - 04/16/06 09:25 AM
Wow, that video difinitely peaked my interested ... before I even knew it was by Wendy. Nice work.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards