Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KSaraSara MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 01:20 AM
Well, this song has been a favorite of mine for a long time. In fact, it's the first ever song I sang karaoke to... thankfully with an audience of two because it sounded *awful*. goofy Too high for me to hit that note. :p

Yesterday, I learned that my good friend Julie reccently found this song. And I suspect she loves it as much as I do. laugh She asked nicely if I'd make a video, since it was so very fitting for Lois and Clark. I'm really reluctant to make videos because I find them a little too challenging at times with me being a perfectionist. goofy So, I told her no. Said it would probably be too hard to make and find clips.

Well, if you couldn't tell by now, Julie, I lied. sloppy

And thanks to Rach and Jen, who encouraged me and told me it didn't suck along the way. laugh

Sara wink

Valentine by Martina McBride
Posted By: Julie S Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 01:32 AM
You dirty LIAR. <g>

But thank you!!!!! And awww!!! I even got a dedication!!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sara}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I LOVE, just ADORE the slow-motion clip from TOGOM. Wow!! Just... perfect. So sweet. smile smile smile smile And of course I just love the whole thing. smile smile

Julie smile (off to watch it again... and again... and again (g))
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 02:31 AM
Sara

WOW! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Incognito Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 04:31 AM
That was absolutely fantastic, Sara. One of my favourite L&C music videos, most definitely. Such a sweet song, and excellently chosen clips. *sighs with joy* So good. Thanks for sharing.

*goes to rewatch the video*
Posted By: JenniJac Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 05:06 AM
Wow! That was amazing! Perfect even :p

Absolutely loved it, its my new favourite vid!

Pardon me while I go watch it again.
Posted By: Saskia Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 06:29 AM
Now why did you have to make me all teary-eyed right before I get some visitors? Eh??

That was just beautiful! Very sweet and romantic. Perfect choice of song along with the clips. I love it, Sara.

Now excuse me while I'm off to watch it again. <g>

Saskia smile
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 06:05 PM
I think someone else has the ability to make me feel all mushy inside... blush

I loved how you made the baby the 'valentine' at the end. (You know how I am a fan of full circle videos) wink

Beautiful song, song/scene match, just love it!

More soon or (in the words of Rachel) I'll find you and bite you

huh

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: BanAnna Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/16/05 08:21 PM
Oh wow, Sara! This gave me chills! I especially loved the NK scene you used at the beginning. You did an absolutely beautiful job with this. thumbsup

Now do another one! wink

~Anna
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/18/05 05:00 PM
I just LOVED that. It was so beautiful and sweet. Awwww. Laura
Posted By: mmprincess Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/18/05 10:52 PM
I LOVE this song!!! And the video! WOW! it's just awesome! thumbsup The clips chosen were perfect to match the choice of song. Can't wait to watch it again and again....

Good work, Sara!!!!!!!
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/19/05 12:27 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so waffy and mushy. Very sweet video, sara. I loved it. Why are you looking at me like that? I DO like romantic videos. I just don't like making them. <G>

Rach
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: MV: Valentine by Martina McBride - 10/22/05 05:26 AM
Hee hee, I loved this when I got to see it prepost. The song isn't my thing....but yeah it fit nicely with the clips that you picked...You know I loved this one! (excuse the babble here it's 4:30am)

Jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards