Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: JenniJac MV: Excalibur - 10/15/05 06:02 AM
Okay this was just me having fun a while back...but its got a clip from every ep from season 1 I think. Oh, and its not really a lyrical song, mainly cause its a techno song. Anyways, thought someone else might find this amusing or interesting or whatever so I posted it smile

http://www.folcvideo.com/music/ExcaliburVid.wmv
Posted By: IreneD Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/15/05 08:17 AM
I absolutely LOVE the music from Excalibur so I adored this. And I love the techno version here!

The clips were frenetic and worked really well with the quick pace of the music.

I really enjoyed this!

Irene
Posted By: Poussin Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/15/05 10:09 AM
I love the Carmina Burana music, but I don't really appreciate that Techno remix of the music. But your video's really great.

I like the text card at the beginning when the world needs a hero.

I would have preferred the video made with the original music of Carmina Burana, but that still was a good job.
Posted By: mmprincess Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/15/05 10:50 AM
Cool video! As for the techno song, thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/15/05 10:03 PM
Wow I almost expected Lois to say WOW! at the end of that video. What excitment! Laura
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/15/05 10:11 PM
That was so good! What an awesome promo that ABC could have used...I almost wanted these lines at the end to appear

"Wanna Know What You Missed Last Season?"

I loved how you ended it with Lex jumping and Clark holding Lois in slow-motion. Really great video/mix. Clever idea.. More soon! smile1

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

PS Please tell me who this tecno song was by so I can download it ASAP! smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/16/05 12:31 AM
Jenni

WOW! An excellent idea! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/16/05 01:40 AM
YAY!!! You posted!! goofy

And I think LLWB's right, they ought to have used this for a season 2 promo. laugh

Good job, Jenni!! thumbsup

Sara smile
Posted By: JenniJac Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/16/05 04:53 AM
I absolutely LOVE the music from Excalibur so I adored this. And I love the techno version here!

The clips were frenetic and worked really well with the quick pace of the music.

I really enjoyed this!

Irene
Thanks Irene!

I love the Carmina Burana music, but I don't really appreciate that Techno remix of the music. But your video's really great.

I like the text card at the beginning when the world needs a hero.

I would have preferred the video made with the original music of Carmina Burana, but that still was a good job.
Thanks Poussin, glad you thought it was ok even though the music wasn't to your taste. Hrm...I'll have to track down the original music since I didn't know it existed before and I'd like to hear it.

----

Techno is good eh mmprincess? I love it laugh

Wow I almost expected Lois to say WOW! at the end of that video. What excitment!
Yeah, thats what I like about this song, and for some reason it reminds me of going to the cinemas or something.

That was so good! What an awesome promo that ABC could have used...I almost wanted these lines at the end to appear

"Wanna Know What You Missed Last Season?"
Ooh! Cool idea. Wish I'd thought of that! Glad you liked it! and I'll send you the song if you like, but I got it from a techno cd I bought by Nick Skitz but winamp says its by FCB/Nick Skitz so...?

I love your choice of clips. They fit the music superbly. I've never heard the techno version of this before. I may be a little confused but I thought this piece was called 'Oh Fortuna'.

Thanks for sharing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
laugh Glad you enjoyed it! and I dunno about the 'Oh Fortuna' thing cause this song is called Excalibur on the cd it came on, unless my computer got the names muddled...

laugh laugh Sara, thanks for telling me to post it wink

Thank you all so much for the feedback! Its great! Very encouraging ya know?
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/16/05 05:55 PM
I'll send you the song if you like, but I got it from a techno cd I bought by Nick Skitz but winamp says its by FCB/Nick Skitz so...?
Yes! Please send it to me either a link through here or e-mail! Thanks a ton and great video! smile laugh

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

PS Glad you and Sara both like my idea wink
Posted By: Poussin Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/18/05 06:32 AM
I may be a little confused but I thought this piece was called 'Oh Fortuna'.
You're right. That music is "O Fortuna". That's the beginning and the end of the classic opera "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff.

I'll have to track down the original music since I didn't know it existed before and I'd like to hear it.
No problem. You can find the original file here:
http://www.savefile.com/files/3705835

Enjoy.
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/19/05 12:02 AM
I love this video. This is actually one of my fave songs to listen too. And especially the techno version. Used it for a buffy vid. LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. Good job.

Rach
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: MV: Excalibur - 10/22/05 05:24 AM
HOLY COW... jawdrop Yeah I'm speechless. This was awesome. I love that song (thanks to Rachel) but I wouldn't have thought to put it to Lois and Clark. It was very much like a promo for the show. Thats cool!!

Jen
Posted By: JenniJac Re: MV: Excalibur - 03/23/06 01:11 PM
laugh Glad you liked it Rach and Jen! I absolutley love this song too, its like my favourite song; so of course i had to try to find a way to link it with my favourite show!

I had so much fun making this!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards