Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: louiselane MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 07/19/05 03:17 AM
I know that this song already was used in a Lois & Clark video (altought was the Bonnie Tyler version) but I can't resist to do a Lois/Superman video because I love this song. smile

Holding Out for a Hero - Frou Frou
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 07/19/05 04:54 AM
Very nice! Never heard this version of the song. I like it. Good job on the vid. smile

Rach
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 07/19/05 05:54 PM
I like that version of the song a LOT! Also yummy romantic footage. I'd like to be swept away by Superman. MMmm. Laura
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 07/21/05 11:49 AM
Nice! And the song's from Shrek 2, isn't it? Well, the end credits anyway; they used the Bonnie Tyler version in the movie... Um, anyway, I liked this one <g> Some of the image matches were great -- especially the "someone somewhere watching me" bit wink

Keep up the good work!

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 07/22/05 07:39 AM
Louise

A great video! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: silentsongbird Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 07/23/05 06:55 PM
I'm not sure if i've heard this version, but its very nice, happy and fully of energy, a nice showcase of supes , as well as the other heroic moments for our hero *Smiles*
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 08/01/05 06:54 PM
Well, the Bonnie Tyler version is a classic for music vids in many a fandom, Louise, so no reason you shouldn't give it a go. wink

I hadn't heard this version before, but I like it. It's cute and bouncy and you matched the clips really well. I really liked the one for 'fiery steed' - lovely! And the 'after midnight/wildest fantasies'. Perfect beats.

Wonderful!

LabRat smile
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: MV : Holding Out for a Hero - 08/01/05 08:33 PM
LOL Lois' face when "he's gotta be strong" LOL I was rolling!!! Great Job!!!

Jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards