Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Mv: Cry me a river - 07/13/05 04:54 PM
Hey guys!!

I'm going to Maine on Saturday to visit a friend so I thought I'd post this for while I'm gone. <G> Don't miss me to much!

Now this video should be the end of my pop videos <G>. I did Britney and Backstreet boys. David said to watch out with "all the pop crap" or Justin Timberlake would be next. So I thought what the heck. I did it just to mess with David but it turned out well. The song is "Cry Me a River" of course by Justin Timberlake. It's dedicated with love to David <EG>! Enjoy!
Cry Me a River

Jen
Posted By: Shadow Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/13/05 05:39 PM
cool cool cool

Okay, I have to admit I was kind of skeptical. I mean, I think it's kind of a neat song, but what in the world would L&C have to do with it? But oh me of little faith! That was *killer*! I really do eat up angst like it's a food group, so that was just perfect.

JD
cool cool
Posted By: ethnica Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/13/05 06:18 PM
From a fan of both L&C and JT, here's a huge "BRAVO"! clap
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/13/05 10:10 PM
Alright, I admit like JT too! blush

Nice job, as always! clap

~Liz
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/13/05 10:59 PM
Wonderful Job JEN!! help peep

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/14/05 06:29 AM
LOL thanks for the fdk. Got a question though. How come no one likes Britney but EVERYONE loves jt? LOL

Jen
Posted By: Laurach Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/14/05 11:43 PM
I finally got it to work Yay!. Very nice Jen. Good job! Laura
Posted By: Nathalie Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/15/05 09:06 AM
That was a great vid
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/15/05 02:52 PM
ACK! BOO! I have this damn song in my head all the damn time now. Grrrr, damn the pop songs. But, I reallly did love this video. Very nice. Kinda creepy. But I Love it. Could be just me. *shrugs*

Rach

EDIT: It's not the video that is creepy, it's the song. Like that little voice in the background. *looks away distracted* Yup, it's the voice. I keep hearing it in head.
Posted By: Dave Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/17/05 06:41 AM
I hate JT, and yet... I like the video :p

Have I mentioned how evil you are, JennyBear?

David (handing out helium to help with the 'pop')
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 07/19/05 12:38 PM
Hey guys!
I'm still in Maine but I thought I'd pop in and say thanks for the fdk again!! I'm having a great time and I have lots of pictures to show!! See you all soon!

Jen
Posted By: LabRat Re: Mv: Cry me a river - 08/02/05 06:44 AM
Hey, nothing wrong with boy bands! Especially not when they're put to good use like this. laugh

I liked the effects on this one, Jen - especially the slomo at the start to match Lois's motions with the beat at that point.

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards