Lois & Clark Forums
As I guess most people know, Lane Smith died yesterday after a long illness. I decided to put together an Elvis song with some of my favourite clips of him as Perry, as my tribute to my favourite Perry White, the man who brought the role alive for me.

You won't find the same matching of images with lyrics in this video; I was more interested in finding good Perry scenes than matching them up with the song.

Always On My Mind WMV

Wendy smile
Thank you, Wendy. I was hoping someone would do this. Beautiful.

May Lane Smith rest in peace and his memory kept alive through these stories, written by his adoring fans.

Seema
That was a very nice tribute, Wendy. Lane Smith really brought Perry to life. He died too young. frown

Kaethel smile
Very touching tribute, wendy! I loved it. I'm sad that he passed. I'm glad you did this vid.

Rach
Aw, watching this movie almost made me cry... whinging

Beautiful video, Wendy. Thanks for making it.

R.I.P. Lane Smith.
What a sweet tribute wendy. It had me all choked up too. Laura
Beautiful...no words....

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Very Beautiful Wendy. He's in a better place with my mom now.
Jen
Sad. mecry Touching. frown Deserved tribute. [Linked Image]

Thank you, Wendy.
Damn ! This is so beautiful !!!! frown

Now I can't listen to this song anymore without crying frown
Wendy

WOW, this is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool
Before watching this vid I never knew how enthralling and funny Lane Smith could be, the German synchronisation wasn't half as good.

A nice tribute to an actor which was surely special for a FoLC. Thanks Wendy.
Beautifully done, Wendy.

There's a very emotional Stargate video that's one of my favourites, about the characters we've loved and lost over the years, matched to Some Gave All, a song about sacrifice and dying with honour. Never fails to have me bubbling like a baby every single time I watch it.

This had the same effect and I think probably will every time I watch it, too. A fitting tribute to a great actor and the great character he brought to life on screen.

Thank you for sharing and for reminding me of so many wonderful moments with Perry that I'd all but forgotten over the years.

LabRat smile
And I'd forgotten to reply to this too... thank you so very much, guys. I'm glad this worked for you.

The song seemed to me to be perfect for Perry - obviously, it had to be an Elvis song, and Always On My Mind leaped out at me instantly as the right song to use. There were so many wonderful 'Perry' moments I could have used - I asked a few people on IRC for their favourites and used a few of my own, but there are so many great scenes that I could have made four or five videos.

I'm glad you think this is a fitting tribute. Thank you. notworthy

Wendy smile
Thanks for doing this Wendy - sadly, I wasn't around yet when you did this last summer.

Lane Smith was my favorite Perry White and this was definitely a fitting tribute.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards