Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/10/05 04:31 PM
It's like this. As many of you know, I did not like SoulMates. I didn't like the 'Mike wedding' either. I've often said that I could envisage what, for me, would be the perfect wedding/honeymoon for Lois and Clark. Obviously sans bad guys, but also minus an irritating angel-wannabe and a sometimes annoying time-traveller. And this is it.

The Way The Wedding Should Have Been .

Wendy smile
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/10/05 05:00 PM
LOL! Another nice one, Wendy. Well, once I got over the fact that *you* willingly used Soulmate clips (yes, yes, not the middle bits, but still wink ) as well as the wedding dress I loathed the most. Though I suppose *sigh* you really couldn't *sigh* use the most beautiful wedding dress *sigh* as it was the *sigh* THoL one. *bigger sigh* laugh

Kaethel smile
Posted By: YConnell Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/10/05 05:31 PM
Yup, that was much smoother than the last one, W. You show great dedication to your art - flying over Hawaii to get that aerial shot was particularly impressive.

Yvonne
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/11/05 04:59 AM
Wendy

WOW, another excellent story video! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Aria Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/11/05 12:38 PM
Oooh, this was great Wendy smile Very smooth editing. I wish the wedding had gone that way too!
Posted By: ethnica Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/11/05 12:46 PM
clap
Posted By: Shadow Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/12/05 12:46 AM
Oh, if only! I throw my arms up in the air just thinking about all that clone business, and weddings with angels, and believe me God-forbid I ever get married I sure as heck am not going to spend my honeymoon in my new husband's apartment.

Oh, nice vid by the way. <g>

JD
Posted By: LabRat Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/13/05 09:57 AM
The wedding we always wanted...and the honeymoon, too.

I can still recall how disappointed I was after reading the spoilers for the honeymoon episode and imagining we were off to Hawaii and then...well. Least said the better, really.

And anyone who dispenses with the dreadful Mike razz has my vote. thumbsup

clap clap

LabRat smile
Posted By: Doranwen Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/15/05 12:38 AM
How adorably waffy! Most excellent. laugh Definitely better than the stuff I read in the transcripts! /me has yet to actually see the pertinent episodes . . .
Posted By: groobie Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/17/05 01:34 AM
Thank you for doing Lois and Clark's wedding (and honeymoon!) the right way! What costume designer thought Lois would wear a stupid bow on her head, anyway?
Posted By: Lolly Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 06/18/05 04:04 PM
I completely agree with ethnica...Lois' wedding dress was horrible
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Video: The Wedding We Wanted? - 07/09/05 12:28 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YAY!!!!! I was actually able to watch the wedding without thinking, Oh, God, they're doomed and it's not really her! Yay!!! You don't know how happy that makes me, Wendy!! goofy

And how perfect an ending can you get... that little sigh over the image of the S! *sigh*

I'm a happy camper now! laugh

Sara
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards