Lois & Clark Forums
Hee! Um... I'm back again. blush

So anyway... after taunting Wendy relentlessly with this (seeing as she dragged it out of me that I was doing a trailer for one of her stories, though I wouldn't tell her which), I'm going to go ahead and post this so that she can finally see it. wink

This story just about killed me while I was reading it on the message boards. Kae, Wendy... those *evil* cliffhangers you kept leaving us with were just plain... well, evil! But I loved every minute of it! razz Here's the title card suggestion David made that was quite tempting, but just didn't make it to the final draft. laugh

"Realising you love your dead best friend and sleeping with his alter ego? Priceless."
"For everything else there's Kaethel and Wendy"

I was amused at least. goofy
Sara, words fail me! I'm stunned that you would do this, and I love the result. I know that Kae will too!. You're fantastic. clap

Thank you. I'm very, very touched! blush

Wendy smile
Neat! I loved the inclusion of the sound for the actual getting shot part, etc. And the quote was held a nice long part and fit with the music better due to that. Definitely loved the lines interspersed throughout. Great job! smile
Oh whoa... goofy

Kaethel smile (who rotflol at David's suggestion for a title-card!)
This is a wonderful trailer! It makes me want to read the story all over again! Okay, so I *am* reading the story all over again! You did a great job!! smile
thumbsup

Bgirl
WOW, Sara! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool
Sara wonderful trailer!! Even though we know I don't read much fanfic I really enjoyed this!!!!!!

Jen
Wow! smile1

P.S. There's a RealVideo version available here .
Absolutely beautiful, Sara. You struck the tone just perfectly. thumbsup

LabRat smile
Oh Wonderful trailer. Heart wrenching and smoothly done. great job and great story. Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards