Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TennesseeTycoon Video problem - 04/28/05 12:42 PM
Hey guys,

I've noticed something that has really frustrated me the last couple of days. Whenever I try to download a video, particularly a WMV one, I get this message, presumably from folcvideo.com:
"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later."

This also happens when I type folcvideo.com into my URL bar. It's not my computer, because I've tried different ones...is something wrong with the site? I'm not a computer techie, so...you guys have come through for me before DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!

help SR
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Video problem - 04/28/05 01:21 PM
Hi, TennesseeTycoon!

Likely there's something wrong with the site. frown I've tried to download videos and got the same message. sad It let me nuts! wallbash

I don't know what the problem is, so... [Linked Image]
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Video problem - 04/28/05 01:42 PM
I think Annette's aware of the problem. Here is a post she made a few days ago

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000216
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Video problem - 04/28/05 01:43 PM
Joining the line of "DESPERATELY-IN-NEED-OF-TECHIE-HELP"

help frown wave

edit -- saw Laura's post above. I know these things take time but today is Thursday frown
Posted By: LabRat Re: Video problem - 04/28/05 02:32 PM
I know these things take time but today is Thursday
Well, Annette's been out of town, having fun in Canada with Wendy and the gang and, IIRC, only got back home yesterday. I'm sure she'll have it sorted out as soon as is humanly possible. But she probably needs a few days grace to catch up with everything that's come into her mailbox while she was whooping it up. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: amciotola Re: Video problem - 04/28/05 02:47 PM
I was only made aware just tonight that the bandwidth was still an issue. I had been in Canada until Tuesday.

I upgraded to the top package and we should now have plenty of bandwidth.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Video problem - 04/28/05 03:42 PM
Thanks smile
Posted By: TennesseeTycoon Re: Video problem - 04/29/05 04:47 PM
My videos!!! drool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards