Lois & Clark Forums
Um... me again... blush

I'll reply in due course to the two comments folders going on for my two other recent works of course. Don't worry. smile But I'm on a roll right now and this video just *demanded* to be made, and well, I couldn't resist. laugh

The song is called Making Love Out Of Nothing At All, and it's performed by Air Supply. I really, really love this song, and the other day, I was listening to it (and singing along) and an idea suddenly popped into my head. And so here is the result. It's a bit... different. A bit... twisted, some might say. But oh well, you're used to me. evil

Making Love Out Of Nothing At All

Kaethel evil (now off to look for a hole to hide in)
Well Kae,

After being tricked in to watching this I can't say that I am mad at Julie. I really loved it! Even if it is lovey!!! I love the snake part!!!!! Perhaps we should be evil together some time! LOL it was a wonderful video though!! I'll watch again when my head isn't all foggy.

Jen
Wow!

Twisted is right! goofy But so fitting! Oh, yes, Lex is in love, all right. Deeply in love... with himself. wink And this video shows it so very clearly.

Love the use of the snake, and the climax, with that balcony scene, is just perfect! Really, really inspired, Kae! clap

Wendy smile
Kaethel

Wow! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
No way!! A video for one of my favourite songs??

I promise to download it tomorrow and post my comments (I'm downloading something else right now).

See ya,
AnnaBtG. hyper
LOL!! Now that was unexpected. But I loved it!! thumbsup

And the ending was excellent. I love vids that are different, or a tad bit loony. Welcome to the darkside H! devil

Hope to see more from you, soon.

Rach laugh
Egads! You've got some great lyric matches in here! I think my favorite is "I know just how to lie" with the engagement ring! Eek! And the Lex is a lothario montage... *snicker*... Erm... Nigel wasn't part of that... or was he? goofy
This was one of my favorite songs once upon a time (I probably shouldn't admit it).

Fun video Kae, Wendy's right: Lex is soooo in love, with Lex! laugh

Do more soon! (I'm greedy!)

~Liz
Mixed feelings here:

How did you make such a wonderful song about love fit so well with Lex Luthor? confused

I guess... you have a point. Okay. I'll try to like him more than I do now.

Good job, Kae smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
/me peeks in carefully... um... hello? laugh

Okay, okay, I'm twisted. And evil. And twisted. I know. blush But I had so much fun writing the storyboard for this one, and Lex is my favourite villain and... hey, you didn't tear me to shreds. laugh

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys! hyper

Kaethel smile (who is playing with another twisted idea... maybe... evil )
Oooo Yay!! I can't wait for the next twisted idea.

*Bounces*

Rach laugh
Oh nice job Jen! Laura
Thumbs up from this end! thumbsup
Wow! goofy

notworthy notworthy notworthy

LabRat smile
Intersting insight to Lex. Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards