Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Video: White Wedding - 03/17/05 07:50 PM
Hey FoLC's wave

I have a new video! YAY! There really isn't a story plot in this one. But from what kathy say's there is. Anyway, I want to thank Kathy for helping me. And Sara for encourageing me to post it. And thanks for jen, for the idea. And to the rest of you who post fdk. Thanks for you support.

It's called White Wedding and Sung By Billy Idol.

Enjoy!

Rach laugh
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/17/05 07:59 PM
Yeah Rach!

I am becoming a bigger fan of your work with every video I see. I love the different (big beat songs if you will smile ) songs you use. I know you say there is not plot but you sometimes have to make your own stories and do your own thing. Great Job.

Thanks for encouraging me to continue to make vidoes and support other great ones.

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/17/05 08:55 PM
goofy
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/17/05 08:59 PM
I loved this video! smile1 Funny thing is I was browsing the FoLC Video archive today and noticed this new one from you ... so I watched it earlier this afternoon before you posted. wink Never would've thought a Billy Idol song would fit L&C LOL, but it was perfect! laugh I agree with everyone, your timing to the beat is awesome! Very cool video, as always great job! thumbsup
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/18/05 04:22 AM
I helped? Well whatever it was awesome!! I remember seeing it in it's early stages it came along way and rocks!!! Good job. BTW I was up early waiting for my bacon.......
jen
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/18/05 04:35 AM
Hey, who says a music vid has to have plot? Some of my favourite Stargate vids just capture a mood.

That said, I think this one does have at least a consistent thread running through it.

Either way, you're proving yourself quite the talent, Rach. clap clap

Love the way you match those lyric beats to the images. The lightning at the start for example. Beautifully done.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/18/05 09:34 AM
Hi Rach!!!

I really like it.

Great as all your videos, you are the best girl.

Karla
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/18/05 12:48 PM
There is SO a story! LOL!

Rachel, you know how much I love this one. There are so many great ways the clips match up to the lyrics and you have fabulous pacing with the beats. (Gotta love the beats. wink )

Love the recurring Lex theme, love the "all the roadblocks to getting married but we'll keep trying till we get it right" theme, love the atmosphere you set with the music. Just awesome all the way around!

This is on my favorites list!

Kathy
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/19/05 07:58 PM
AWESOME!

~Liz
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/19/05 08:17 PM
Hey Rach you know I loved it! Laura
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/20/05 05:50 AM
Hi Rachel,

I agree. There is a plot and a very good one at that!

Great, great video. You really know how to capture a mood. wink

Yours Jenni
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/21/05 04:11 AM
Hey folcs!

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, Rachel is going with little to no internet access right now. frown frown She asked me to thank you all for your lovely comments. She appreciates them all very much. smile

Sara (who is wondering if all this non-internet time will leave Rach with some extra video making time... devil )
Posted By: Nathalie Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/21/05 10:24 AM
woooooooooooooow, how did you made that video? goofy smile
I realy liked it!!!!
Posted By: Mister Data Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/21/05 12:58 PM
nice, very nice!
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/21/05 12:59 PM
(who is wondering if all this non-internet time will leave Rach with some extra video making time.
We can but hope. laugh

In fact, what else would she do? Surely there's nothing as vital and important for her to get to than a few more music videos? Least...can't think of anything... /me ponders. Nope. Got nothing. :p

Hope she's back with us soon. smile1

LabRat smile
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/21/05 05:46 PM
Hey,
I'm just letting you guys know that Rachel should be on sometime this week we're working on getting the kinks worked out. Meanwhile she can and usually answers emails smile1 hopefully I won't be smacked for saying that...
jen
Posted By: Shadow Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/24/05 11:10 AM
Whatever, there is SO a story here! I loved it, and I especially loved the ending.

JD
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: White Wedding - 03/30/05 10:51 PM
WIFEEEEE

Terrific! Absolutely!!! Loved the Lex scenes but you knew that already laugh

I hope you get your equipment soon. Cant wait to see more videos from you.

MDL.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards