Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mmmsquirrel New Video: The River Below - 03/06/05 07:18 AM
Hey guys I'm back again! I seem to be having this video making streak! I love this video so much! But thats enough tooting my own horn. It's a Lex video. The song is "The River Below" and it is sang by "Billy Talent". On to the video then. I hope you guys enjoy it!

The River Below wmv

Jen
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: The River Below - 03/07/05 02:03 AM
OOOOOOOOOO eek

You know I love this video, And I just love lex videos, and of someone else wink .

I Love the part where lex slaps that guy, LOL! I can't help it, I'm evil. The contraption(sp? confused ) Loved that thumbsup

And the part where the clip with the paper, hit's right on the lyric part. laugh Loved the ending too, Has never been done like that before. I think, after seeing this vid, Lex is a complete wacko. But I still adore him...sometimes. smile

Good job, Jen! I loved the vid, I can't wait to see more.

Rach
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video: The River Below - 03/07/05 08:58 PM
Wow, great video of our all-time favourite villain!!! thumbsup

Mirage smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: The River Below - 03/07/05 09:32 PM
Jen!!!

You knew I loved this while you were working on it!! Congrats on finding so many red buttons! laugh I think my favorite parts are still at the beginning... "my name is bastard son" goofy
Posted By: Julie S Re: New Video: The River Below - 03/08/05 03:57 PM
Yay, you've finally posted it!!

You know how much I love this vid, but let me tell you again - I absolutely love it. This song is a favourite of mine, and the clips fit perfectly to describe Lex.

Julie smile1
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: The River Below - 03/09/05 05:06 PM
Wohoooooo!!!

I watched it finally!!! I loved it Jen! keep doing more videos about him.. please!!!! laugh
Posted By: Kaethel Re: New Video: The River Below - 04/23/05 06:36 AM
Oh. My. Goodness. WOW! Jen, and I thought *I* was twisted!! dizzy That was *brilliant*! notworthy Showed Lex's true character so very well! Wow!! Off to watch it again!!

Kaethel smile (thanking Julie for the recommendation)
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: New Video: The River Below - 04/24/05 06:50 PM
Jen, I must be honest, I don't really care for this type of music.

So then *why* am I watching this vid again and again and again?!!! thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Video: The River Below - 04/25/05 01:10 PM
Yeah, it's not my usual taste in music either - but it fits, Rach. <g> Love it. clap clap rotflol

LabRat smile
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: The River Below - 04/25/05 02:33 PM
Thanks for the fdk!! Btw labrat!!! I'm Jenny!!! <G>

Yeah, it's not my usual taste in music either - but it fits, Rach. <g> Love it.

LabRat
jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards