Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KSaraSara New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/05/05 01:12 AM
Well, instead of dilligently avoiding my wips by reading for the Kerths like a good girl should, my muse wanted to play around with the trailer idea again.

This story I really love, ADORE!! It made me so emotional with all the angst, I love it! Gimmie angst!! blush

Anyway, the song, for those who are wondering, is "Secret Garden" by Bruce Springsteen from the Jerry Maguire soundtrack. I clipped it a bit because it didn't fit my needs, but really, the song in its entirety is great too. laugh

I'll stop rambling now...

Rest and Reproduction

Sara goofy
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/05/05 01:25 AM
OMG Thats wonderful!!!! I adore it!!!! I've not read the story as I'm not real huge on fanfic but maybe I just might! Brillent work sara!!!
jen
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/05/05 11:03 AM
Excellent, you can "slack" off anytime! wink

~Liz
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/05/05 11:37 AM
Oooooo, You know, I'm really starting to expect trailers from you now. I looove this song. It goe's so well with the clips. Aww, loved the clips you picked too. Too bad there wasnt any yummy clips in there of clark,and you know exactly what i mean devil but one could dream. wink

Loved the trailer, and I'm glad you decided to post it. Anymore? Hehehe(Anything to distract you more)

Rach laugh
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/05/05 12:34 PM
Hi Sara,

Loved the trailer. The clips and music suit the story so well. Great work! smile

Yours Jenni
Posted By: TriciaW Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/05/05 05:40 PM
Sara

For some unknown reason I can't get the trailer to load. It keeps saying that Media Player can't connect. frown

Is anyone else having this problem? help

Tricia cool
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/07/05 06:04 AM
(Tricia, have you tried downloading it directly to your hard drive and then playing it? That's how I always do it, rather than doing any streaming.)

Sara, this was great! It's been a while since I've read the story, but your trailer brought it all back. You found PERFECT scenes! The paperwork Clark is holding, all the arguing scenes ... oh, wow, it was like seeing the story played out in front of me. So cool!

I loved this story, so seeing a trailer for it was very fun. smile

Thanks for "slacking" for us! smile

Kathy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/07/05 02:13 PM
WOW!! Dang Sara I am left awed again! thumbsup clap

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 02/08/05 02:36 AM
Terrific, Sara! I'm awed by the talent in this fandom. Wonderful! thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: Superdiva Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 03/21/05 03:06 AM
Perfect, Sara! I read RR awhile ago and I just watched the video today. i have to say, you did a wonderful job. It was great, you have a new fan! Thanks!!!

-Seema
Posted By: Superdiva Re: New Trailer: Rest and Reproduction - 03/21/05 03:06 AM
Oops double post
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards