Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VisionGirl New Vid: Evolve - 01/19/05 03:26 PM
Ok - this is my first official post here. So, hi.

I'm an old school LnC fan who is currently gaga over the Smallville incarnation of the duo. My friend and I made this video - it's a smallville/LnC crossover extravaganza. I thought I'd bring it over here.

Hope you like it!

[Linked Image]

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XKZKPC2F9V0Q3723ZVK4R9T6Q
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/19/05 04:00 PM
Hiya!!

Thank you very much for sharing your video. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for your hard work!
dance dance dance dance dance dance
Posted By: Melisa Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/20/05 11:01 AM
Nice job! I really enjoyed that.

Melisa
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/20/05 01:00 PM
Wow! I have to say I was a little iffy about a crossover vid, as I don't care for the fics, but I figured what the heck? laugh

You guys did a really awesome job of finding clips from both shows that went so well together. It was great (though almost a bit scary <g>) to see so many similarities between the two shows... makes you wonder...

Seeing some of the clips of Smallville *almost* makes me want to watch the show. goofy
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/20/05 04:18 PM
Good job on the vid, I'm not much into smallville, But you did a great job, on matching the clips. clap

Rach
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/20/05 08:05 PM
OMG, I love it! That was awesome. I know there is another FoLC working on a Smallville/L&C crossover video, too, so my eyes popped when I saw this one. I guess great minds really do think alike! laugh

You did a fantastic job of matching the clips of each couple to the words of the other -- that was really cool. There are so many parallels between these two. (As well as differences, but the chemistry definitely pops!)

This was so fun. Thanks for sharing it with us. There are so many great L&C and SV vids out there, and now it's neat to have one for both!

Oh, and I'm not sure how long YouSendIt will keep the video available ... when I've used it, it's said it deletes the file after 7 days. So if you're willing, you might want to see about getting it up on our L&C video archive, so people can continue to retreive it, even after this week. smile

Kathy
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/21/05 04:55 AM
Love it!

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love it!!

You saw so many great parallels, really impressive. And favorite part for me was watching Smallville's CK don the glasses as L&C's Superman was taking them off.

Awesome!

Thank you for bringing this here.

CC
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/21/05 10:36 AM
Very cool <g> And I don't even watch Smallville, so I'm sure I missed a lot of nuances. But you did a fabulous job, I could tell that much. And the split-screen glasses thing at the end was brilliant. smile

PJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/21/05 12:15 PM
Never got into Smallville, but a crossover vid makes for a nice bit of variety. Very nicely done! thumbsup

So...welcome to the playground. And post more. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Vid: Evolve - 01/21/05 01:25 PM
Very, very good!! I really liked it and was amazed at all the parallels!

Great job!

~Liz
Posted By: dmswn Re: New Vid: Evolve - 03/08/05 09:07 PM
I am getting an expired message. Can you repost it? I know I'm too late. I watched your wonderful videos 'When I Get Old' and 'Forward' and I want to see this one if possible. smile
Or would somebody send it through e-mail? My e-mail address is teri31@naver.com
Posted By: VisionGirl Re: New Vid: Evolve - 03/09/05 11:36 AM
New link:

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3V1Q8QMECPEJT2TRN8XJJKPDXD
Posted By: dmswn Re: New Vid: Evolve - 03/09/05 07:17 PM
Thank you so much!!! smile1 notworthy
Posted By: Mister Data Re: New Vid: Evolve - 03/30/05 01:08 PM
Please repost.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards