Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Which song? - 11/11/04 12:09 PM
I didn't know where to post this. But since this has got to do with a song, I thought, this would be the appropriate board.

A blooper video

I was wondering, what song is playing in the background.

It might be a pretty popular song or nothing at all. I wouldn't know, coz, I'm not that acquainted with English music

Thanks in advance, wave
Posted By: Melisa Re: Which song? - 11/11/04 12:15 PM
It's "Stop in the Name of Love" by The Supremes. I think it's from the 60's (I'm not sure because it was before I was born), but it continues to be a popular song.

Melisa
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Which song? - 11/11/04 12:48 PM
Thanks a ton. Once, you identified the song for me, I was able to search for it and download it. Infact, I'm listening to it right now.

smile
Posted By: sandrad Re: Which song? - 11/11/04 02:01 PM
goofy Gotta love Teri!

A while ago, a couple of my teachers performed this song and they really went all out - they had wigs, coloured their faces (because they're Caucasian), had this ridiculour makeup on, wore boas and sparkly things...and they were awful! Kinda ruined the song for me. :p

But this brings back fond memories. smile

Mirage
Posted By: Laurach Re: Which song? - 11/11/04 07:14 PM
LOL very cute,yes that is Stop in the name of Love by Dianna Ross and the Supreems. It is an early sixties song I believe. My girlfiends and I acted it out for my 40th birthday. Very cute. Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards