Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mmmsquirrel New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/07/04 02:34 PM
Hey People!

I was a lurker and I have just finished my first Lois and Clark video. I hope you guys like it! Thanks to Rachel and her lovely wife for the help they gave me!

The song is called Radames' letter. It's sung by Adam Pascal. It's from the musical Aida.

I look forward to hearing what you guys think!

Radames\' Letter wmv

http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/RadamesLetter.rm

mmmsquirrel aka Jen
Posted By: Vicki Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/07/04 03:25 PM
Hi Jen! thumbsup

I hope you keep posting, and continue making more videos!

- Vicki
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/07/04 03:29 PM
Thank you vicki!! I have a few more already in mind and I will keep working!
jen
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/07/04 08:02 PM
Awww! I'm a sloshy pile of WAFF-made goo now, thank you very much!

Short and sweet, very good, first vid or not. And I like the way we could actually see the scenes...some people like to switch to other scenes after like only a nanosecond of putting one up, so the result is that the audience can only see a quick flit of a compilation of scenes, and not actually get to enjoy the clips and appreciate how they meld with the music.

So! thumbsup and keep making vids! Good work! smile

Mirage
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/08/04 09:09 AM
*sigh* drool I love waffy stuff. I really love how you played with the effects and transitions! But what I like most of all... even though I already told you <g> ... is the "I wish I could tell you face to face part"! *sigh*

Can't wait to see more, Jen!!

Sara
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/08/04 10:44 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWW awsome...

Really cool! /me cries...

Love it!!!!

Keep making these. laugh
Posted By: Kaylle Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/08/04 01:21 PM
As the resident Aida maniac (ask poor Paul, I really went off the deep end last year <g>), I love this song. And you've done a beautiful job with it! I would never have thought to connect it with L&C, as Aida is a tragedy, but you did a great job making the song fit with Lois and Clark's relationship.

Congrats on delurking, and keep up the good work!

Kaylle
(who is so sad Aida is closed now... mecry Okay, I admit it, I'm weird <g>)
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/08/04 01:50 PM
Kaylle
(who is so sad Aida is closed now... Okay, I admit it, I'm weird <g>)
I love it tooo i saw it in chicago when i was a senior in high school! I love the song and I love Lois and Clark and so there you go. Thanks for the wonderful fdk everyone!
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/08/04 09:20 PM
drool I'm a big gooey mess. Thanks for the vid.

Rach laugh
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/09/04 09:38 PM
Wonderful video!!! I absolutely loved it!! *applause* I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/10/04 09:28 PM
Aw that was sweet! Laura
Posted By: tipiwoman Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/12/04 12:57 PM
Wow Jen!
I had no idea you could do this! What a wonderful little video! It was great. How long did it take you, and how many shows did you have to look through to find what you needed? Man, what a lot of work.
Congrats on a job well done.
Nancy
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Radames' Letter - 11/12/04 03:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow Jen!
I had no idea you could do this! What a wonderful little video! It was great. How long did it take you, and how many shows did you have to look through to find what you needed? Man, what a lot of work.
Congrats on a job well done.
Nancy
I think it took about 3 days. I didn't really have to look much i mostly knew what clips i wanted and then used them. I had a lot of help from rachel aka pyschofurball. I'm glad you liked the video theres more to come smile
jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards