Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Video:Halloween - 10/22/04 07:39 PM
Hello Friends smile1

I know I told you guys I wasnt going to post any for a bit, But Pel had this great idea for me to do a halloween vid. Now, you know there was no halloween episode..so I had to do it myself. Just a warning..This vid makes absoutly no sense at all. You were warned. And If you don't like it..blame pel! It was all her fault. LOL.

But I did have fun with it, And thanks to my wife for helping me with the warning lable, and pel for the "great" idea.

Let me know what you guys think....Or maybe not laugh

Halloween

Halloween wmv

EDIT-For those who can't see the warning lable It says:
Warning:
The Psycho Author of this piece grants you 1 minute and 49 seconds of pure nonsense-enjoy!

Watch at your own waste of time!

Rach
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/22/04 07:44 PM
K one word...Hilarious!!

What a mind you have Rach! And Pel..Great idea!

I just loved it! *goes to watch it again* Keep up the great work! *claps*

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/22/04 07:51 PM
But I did have fun with it, And thanks to my wife for helping me with the warning lable, and pel for the "great" idea.
The wife is me laugh !!!

Wife, I loved it. You took lots of spooky scenes that I didn't even remember, and I am the clip finder here!! rotflol

I hope to see more vids soon.

MDL.
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/22/04 08:55 PM
Oo, spooky! Loved it. You know, watching these FoLC vids and things just reduces my vocabulary, because I just love them, and this one was no exception! And no matter HOW many times I see the same 'moments' and clips again, no matter how many times they are recycled and reused, I can NEVER get tired/bored of watching them. I just can't! It's just NOT POSSIBLE.

Great work! thumbsup

Mirage
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/22/04 08:58 PM
I must be outta the loop on the wife thing.
hyper hyper notworthy rotflol
Man that was funny/cool. Great ending. For some reason I cannot place it. HA! You make me so jealous of your talents. Please more!!!!!!!!!
party
Posted By: TagsNOLA Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/22/04 10:11 PM
MMuuuuuaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Evil! > blush

TagsNOLA (Forest)

;o)
Posted By: Trenna Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/23/04 08:22 AM
That was FABULOUS! It someone said...do a Halloween video I wouldn't have known where to start but you nailed it! And all that video footage that doesn't usually get used in L&C videos finally gets its chance dance

And the ending is PERFECT! sloppy

Thanks for doing it and sharing!
Posted By: BanAnna Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/23/04 10:13 AM
This was great! There were a lot of scenes that I wouldn't have thought of and they were perfect! Good job!!

~Anna
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/23/04 01:03 PM
Great job..perfect! thumbsup clap

~Liz
Posted By: Vicki Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/23/04 01:17 PM
thumbsup

- Vicki
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/23/04 07:35 PM
That was awesome, Rach!!! What a treat (yeah...pun...so sue me <g>) to have something different besides trailers and videos (not that I don't love those!!!!). This was really innovative and it turned out really well!!!! razz )
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/24/04 06:50 AM
rachel you are the master but you know that wink

me!
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/25/04 10:18 PM
Well i'm glad my efforts weren't wasted! I'm happy you guys enjoyed it. Thanks everyone for the feedback. I always enjoy knowing what you guys think.
laugh
Rach
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/28/04 01:06 PM
lol -- loved the clips, and the ending had me laughing out loud <g>

PJ
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video:Halloween - 10/28/04 02:34 PM
Oh, that was so cute. Like Trenna said, I wouldn't even know where to start making a Halloween video, but when I see what you did, it all makes perfect sense! (Hmm, now what does this say about me when you say it makes no sense but it does to me? LOL.)

Very fun. And the ending was the frosting on the cake!

Great job, PFB!

Kathy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards