Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/06/04 02:47 PM
wave Hello FoLC's wave

I got a new video for you guy's. This one was really hard to make. well not really, But I limited myself to 1 episode of the series. I refused to use any other clips. I wanted to make this vid about lois..and what was going through her head when she was *coughs* stalking someone. So Here you go...My brand new vid!! It's called Kiss Kiss and sung by Stella Soleil

Kiss Kiss
Kiss Kiss smile Let me know what you guys think.

Rach laugh
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/06/04 03:14 PM
Wife has a new video... YAY !!! hyper

sloppy Wife, this is super... I loved it. I know for how long you wanted this episode and now it really does justice for all that wait...

Honey, have i told you lately how talented you are?

Er.. Dont forget this episode has a scene u might use for that other vid... hehehehe?

MDL. (aka. Wife)
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/06/04 07:37 PM
Well it conked out on me half way, I am sure it is my computer. But from what I saw the clips are fast paced with the music and it has an undertone of belly dancing beat thaty goes with Lois's outfit and dance. Hopefully i can get the rest to work soon because I really enjoy your work. Laura

Ok got it to work and I liked the rest. I liked the black and white effect on the dancing and loved Clark giving in at the end. laura
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/06/04 08:48 PM
Rachel, you crack me up! How do you *do* this?? Your mind works in such devilish ways ... and I love it! <g>

Usually when I see a video where I don't know the song, it takes me a few watches to get hooked. But you nearly always pick songs I've never heard ... and you hook me from the first! laugh

Very clever, very well done, just gosh darn FUN! Once again, I am super impressed.

You totally rock. smile

Kathy
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/08/04 07:59 PM
Another great vid Rach!!!

*applause* I loved it!! I laughed so hard my stomach hurts now! Thank you for posting it!! WAHOO! *goes back to watch it again*

Later Days!!
Andie
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/10/04 08:06 PM
Thanks You guys for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wont be posting a vid for sometime. But I am in the process of making some. Thanks for the FDK!

Rach
Posted By: Wendymr Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/10/04 08:52 PM
Very clever, Rachel! Excellent match of images to words - and poor Clark! goofy

I've only ever heard the Holly Vallance version of Kiss Kiss before (and I prefer it, I think), but this was a lot of fun to watch. thumbsup

Wendy smile
Posted By: Vicki Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/12/04 02:32 AM
Oh my goodness, Rach, this video rocks! I absolutely love it! hyper

- Vicki
Posted By: BanAnna Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/12/04 01:46 PM
This is a great vid, Rach! I love how fast it moves. It fits perfectly with the pace of the song. laugh

~Anna
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video: Kiss Kiss - 10/12/04 07:26 PM
SO cute. Love it! I'm always amazed at the creativity of vid makers! Keep it up! smile1

Mirage
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards