Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: andieanderson1979 New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/09/04 05:24 PM
Hey Everyone!!!

Well the reason that Learn To Fly hasn't been posted before now is because of my stupid e-mail address lol. Now I know not to use it anymore heehee. I just want to thank Elena for helping me realize that was the problem lol.

This video is called Learn To Fly (if you haven't realized wink )its by The Foo Fighters. And it was a request by Sara. So this is for you Sara!! I hope you like it!!!

Comments good or bad are welcome! All I ask is that you don't use it as your own... smile

http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/LearnToFly.wmv

ENJOY!! Hope everyone likes it...

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/09/04 07:44 PM
goofy )
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/09/04 09:32 PM
That was really good, Andie! I didn't think I'd ever heard the song from just the title, but then I watched it and said "Hey, I know that song!" I never really listened to the lyrics before, but you guys are right -- it's a very L&C appropriate song. smile

You did a great job with the technical stuff, and I especially liked all the "complications" that you showed at that part of the chorus -- LOL. It even made having to wach all those S3 non-wedding arc scenes a little less painful. wink

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Kathy
Posted By: Shadow Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/09/04 11:37 PM
party

One of my favorite songs! Great video!

JD
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/10/04 12:50 AM
Andie!!

Thank you so much for making this! I was really impressed with the lyric/clip matches for the chorus. Those were awesome! smile1

Sara
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/11/04 12:32 PM
Hey andie,
VERY GOOD video. I loved what you did with it. Can't wait to see more from you.
laugh thumbsup

Rach
Posted By: Fearless Monkey Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/13/04 08:26 AM
Foo Fighters are my absolute favorite band! This is a song I've been waiting and waiting for someone to turn into a L&C music vid. There are more FF songs that can easily be turned into L&CMV's. You did a fantastic job with this one! goofy
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/13/04 02:44 PM
Oh andie! I loved it you know i did! I'm so very glad you love my lost in your eyes vid. I'm really hoping to see more and more of your vids. Anytime you wanna send me stuff let me know again GREAT JOB

Jenny
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/19/04 01:08 AM
HI!

Sorry that I haven't replied sooner to all of your comments, just been busy wink

THANK YOU ALL for your responses! I'm glad you liked it! It was quite a task heehee, but it was worth it smile

Sara, I'm very glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if you would or not so I was crossing my fingers smile smile

Again THANKS!!! Have a great day or night!! (depending on the time you read this)

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: Learn To Fly - 09/21/04 09:53 PM
I loved it. Like the song and the images. My favorite image is that last smile Dean gives. So cute<g> Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards