Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Video: Hey You - 09/08/04 07:10 PM
Hello FoLCs wave

Here is another one of my videos. It's different as usual. But please feel free to give me any kind of comments. I love to know what you guys think of them. And probably in a week or so I might have another video for you guys. Well the video is called "hey you" and sung by soluna.

Enjoy!

http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/HeyYou.wmv

Hey You rm

Hopefully the two different formats work. Let me know.

Rach
Posted By: Trenna Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/08/04 07:19 PM
Wow, Rach...great job!

I love how the fast video clips match the beat of the music. Awesome grumble
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/08/04 08:51 PM
Thumbs up from this end of the universe! thumbsup ! I like the song and the clips. I like the one of Lois screaming in the shrink's office. The clips to the beat thing was impressive. I liked the closing door at the end. It was cool to have a song to show the DS and CK issue. It is fun to have videos for all the angles of the LnC world.

Thanks for the visual stimulation!!!

Hope to see more soon.
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/08/04 09:17 PM
HEY!!!!!!

Just had to pop in and say...ANOTHER AWESOME MUSIC VIDEO!!! WAHOOOOO!!! I just love how you made everything on beat!!!! PLZ POST MORE!!! smile smile smile Just loved it!!!!

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/09/04 05:26 PM
Hey Rachel just wanted to say GOOD VID!!! I loved it!

Love,
The other woman!
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/09/04 09:41 PM
OMG, that was awesome! LOL, different is right ... never expected to see a Dan video, but that one was perfect! I loved the upbeat tune and the lyrics were oh-so-appropriate. Great mix of scenes. I was grinning the whole time.

The only (very minor!) thing I would have liked to see added was to have you end it with a shot of L&C kissing (maybe right before the door slammed at the end) over the final "you're gonna lose". smile (Take *that*, Call Me Daniel! <g>)

Fantastic vid, Rachel. Your stuff is definitely on my high-rotation list and I think I'll be watching this one again, too. (And BTW, Halo is on my Top 10 list, which shocks no one more than me -- that song scared the hell out of me when I first saw it, but by the second viewing, I was totally addicted. <g> I think it's absolutely brilliant!)

Keep it up!

Kathy
Posted By: Shadow Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/09/04 11:43 PM
Way cool.

cool cool cool cool

JD
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/11/04 11:11 AM
Thanks you guys for the feedback. I'm glad you guys liked it. I will most likely have another video up soon. Hopefully you guys enjoy that one too.

Rach
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/11/04 08:34 PM
Very nice! I liked the quick use of scenes for the "hey you" lyrics, that was really cool. I'm surprised you found so many good scenes to use when Dan is only in three episodes, but way to go. smile Only thing I might have done a little differently was put in more shots of Lois looking like she's trying to make a decision, or any closeups of her really. Oh, you did use a bunch, just maybe a few more of her would have been great, a few less of Dan (now why when I type that do I accidentally type "Dean" every time???) Oh, but it's still awesome the way it is. smile Good song choice, and very fun and well done. Can't wait to see what you are making next.

thumbsup
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/12/04 01:16 PM
Ain´t she great, guys???? laugh

Rach... smile1 !!! I loved it! Really did! That would be even nicer if it had a little bit of Lex on it (i know i know... you´re gonna say my crush on him is never over. Dont get jealous! i only have eyes for you wink )

I loved the beats and the scenes.. i just have to find the lyrics so i can fully understand the song and the videoclip. i see u tonight.

OOOO... where are the HNYARS/ BIWH ones? I thought you were done with those.

hope to see some more in the future.

love goofy ,

MDL.
Posted By: Fearless Monkey Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/13/04 08:34 AM
oooohhh good video! smile Well done thumbsup
The only (very minor!) thing I would have liked to see added was to have you end it with a shot of L&C kissing (maybe right before the door slammed at the end) over the final "you're gonna lose". (Take *that*, Call Me Daniel! <g>)
agreed smile that would have been cool. But as it is, it's still a great vid.

BTW Psychofurball I love your sig, hehee
Posted By: Kaethel Re: New Video: Hey You - 09/18/04 06:09 AM
Nice one, Rach! smile After seeing that video, I want to say poor Lois!! And poor Clark! The song really fits well with the story you told. smile

Kaethel smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards