Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna In Dreams Trailer - 08/11/04 05:09 PM
This was one of my favorite fics, so it was only fitting for me to try my hand at making a trailer with it. Any feedback is *very* appreciated!

In Dreams by Kaylle
Windows Media Player
Real Player

~Anna
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/11/04 05:39 PM
Ooh goodie! A new trailer!! smile1

I only wish I didn't have to wait to download it! grumble

Well...at least I can go off and read that fic first. Haven't read it yet.

I'll let you know what I think, Anna, when I *finally* get it downloaded.

Sara (who's plotting a way to get her sister out of the house so she won't notice... evil )
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/11/04 05:48 PM
Wonderful, Anna. Just wonderful. I love how the song and the images go with the story so well! Great trailer for one of my favorite stories!

- Laura smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/11/04 07:23 PM
Great job, Anna! Wonderful use of clips, and the music is perfect!!

Makes me want to read the story all over again smile

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you soon.

Lynn
Posted By: Wendymr Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/11/04 07:25 PM
Oh, wow, Anna! Brilliant trailer for one of my very favourite stories! smile1 I can't wait until I can watch it again on my desktop PC instead of this little laptop with tinny speakers frown Thank you so much for making this!

Wendy (who really must read In Dreams again!) smile
Posted By: Pelican Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/12/04 06:39 AM
Beautiful, Anna. Just beautiful. And talk about having the perfect song for the story wink I've read "In Dreams" many times, so I really was hoping that there would someday be a trailer for it. So thank you for making it.

Pelican
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/12/04 01:14 PM
Wow, excellent work, Anna! Now I'm gonna have to go re-read the story goofy

Oh, and I loved the credits at the end thumbsup

PJ
Posted By: Kaylle Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/12/04 06:25 PM
Imagine little Kaylle, minding her own business, checking her email, when she gets a message from Sara saying "I haven't read In Dreams yet, but I saw the trailer."

And Kaylle says, "I have a trailer?!!! smile1 That's so cool!"

Anna, I am so flattered and impressed and speechless and I'm out of adjectives but thank you so much! thumbsup
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/12/04 08:51 PM
Wonderful trailer Anna!!! Do did a marvelous job on it!!! I love that story!!! now like many others have done I'm going to reread it again heehee...*claps* I'm very impressed!!!! Hope to see more from you soon!!!

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/12/04 09:02 PM
Well, Anna...after too many hours on IRC wink and online, I *finally* got it downloaded and found a few minutes when no one at home (who would call me goofy )

PS: I still feel a little bad that I spoiled Anna's chance of telling Kaylle about the trailer herself. blush
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/13/04 04:04 AM
Oh, gosh...can I come back *again* to say that I love the trailer even more now? I just spent 5 hours...yeah, it's 4 in the morning here thumbsup

Okay, I'm stopping here before I get all sappy again. thumbsup

Sara (who is *really* going to bed now...Kaylle, check your email wink )
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/13/04 02:28 PM
Very good, Anna! thumbsup

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG. (who still hasn't read the story frown )
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/14/04 07:12 AM
Finally had a chance to see this, Anna!

This is great, so well done. Thank you for this, and for using one of my favorite fics, which had it all- great romance, suspense, surprise...

Loved the story- and since I never, ever sent you feedback, Kaylle, um...here it is<g>.

And loved how well you captured the mood, Anna. The 'I'd take you with me, if I could,' then fade out, just like their dreams...

Not to be pushy, but can we expect more from you...soonish?

CC
Posted By: Shadow Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/17/04 11:40 PM
whinging

That was so beautiful!

You know we need more from you know. wink

JD
Posted By: ErinK Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/22/04 05:32 PM
I know I'm coming in REALLY late here, but Anna! This was fabulous!!! It's one of my very favorite fics, and your trailer of it literally gave me chills. Very beautiful. smile It made me remember the things I loved about the fic, and the emotion it provoked in me when I read it. That's an amazing gift you have, to provoke those feelings in the people watching. Well done!

Erin
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: In Dreams Trailer - 08/29/04 01:01 PM
WOW.

Sunday - plans for my day off:

- watch trailer again
- read the fanfic
- watch LACTNAOS episodes where those clips where from b/c I'm rusty and cannot remember those clips!
- give comments - WOW, WOW and more WOW!
Posted By: Kaethel Re: In Dreams Trailer - 09/18/04 05:59 AM
Awwww. That's so sweet, Anna! And that's your first trailer? My oh my, but I can't wait to see what the see the next one, and the next one, and the next one... smile I loved the fanfic, and your trailer really does it justice! thumbsup

Kaethel smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards