Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball Hello Everyone! - 06/15/04 08:31 PM
I'm new to this message board. I wanted to Say Hello To everyone. I make music videos and trailers. And I have been reading the fanfiction and looking at some of the videos. You guys have alot of talent. Anyway I do have a question. I was wondering On how I could get some of my music videos on here. I'm not new at making those. If someone could help I would be very Thankful.

Rach hyper
Posted By: Shadow Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/15/04 09:09 PM
Hello!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! I look forward to your videos! I'm sure one of our talent folks can help you out.

JD smile1
Posted By: LabRat Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 12:21 AM
Welcome, Rach - we can't get enough trailers here, so hope you find what you're looking for soon!

Enjoy!

LabRat smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 04:39 AM
Welcome to the boards, Rach! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 06:40 AM
Welcome, Rach!

I'm looking forward to seeing your videos soon! Hope you have fun here!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 12:43 PM
HI Rach!!!!
Welcome to the board! Sorry I can't help you on posting! But I did want to drop by and welcome you to this crazy bunch! Hope we don't scare you off! *wink wink* I look forward to watching your music videos and trailers!!!!

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 01:15 PM
OH I feel so welcomed *wipes tear* Thank you. The reason why I was asking is because I dont have a website to put My videos on. Plus I lack the talent in creating one. hehe.. Can't be good at everything.

Rach jump
Posted By: Elena Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 02:09 PM
Rach, and everyone else who doesn't know where to upload their videos, read Annesplace brand new FAQ . (thanks, Wendy! smile1
Posted By: lynnm Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 03:36 PM
And thanks, El. I was feeling kind of guilty for not living up to my moderator duties and helping out our newest friend!

Welcome Psychofurball! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

smile

Lynn
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Hello Everyone! - 06/16/04 09:10 PM
Woo Hoo! Thanks Elena. I was wondering what to do. And thank you all for welcoming me.

Rach smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards