Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Elena Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/09/04 02:54 PM
Great news, FoLCs!!

Lynn did it again!!! smile1
Posted By: YConnell Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/09/04 03:46 PM
Fabulous, Lynn! I particularly liked the effect you did with the words and that delicious pic of Clark about half way through. smile

Yvonne
Posted By: KathyB Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/09/04 05:53 PM
Yay, I loved it! I'm so glad you made one for yourself! I only wish I had your talent!

Fantastic, Lynn! I'm still grinning just thinking about it. Great story and great trailer!

Kathy
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/09/04 06:01 PM
AMAZING!!

Great job Lynn (and of course a great story!)!!

thumbsup thumbsup

Kudos!

~Liz
Posted By: Trenna Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/09/04 06:06 PM
WOW! Great graphics and scenes clap
Posted By: Laurach Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/09/04 07:05 PM
Wow great trailer! I love the red screen with the floating text! Is that in Premiere? And yes it was a great story Lynn. Laura
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/10/04 07:27 AM
I adored this one, Lynn! It gave me the shivers from around ten seconds in... just wonderful!! And I especially liked your use of the phrase from the story: completely; irrevocably; endlessly. A perfect fit! Especially with the way the music crescendos at that point. goofy

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/10/04 08:50 AM
Excellent, Lynn! The music's great, and I'm very impressed by your choice of video clips -- especially the ones of Lois watching TV. I know the original context, but these fit *so* well into the fanfic. I could almost see the wheels turning in Lois's brain as she starts thinking, there's no blood...

Of course, I then had to read the story again and was up til midnight, and it's all your fault! goofy

PJ
Posted By: lynnm Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/10/04 01:51 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your kind words.

I have to tell you, I felt kind of funny about posting this one. It just seems kind of self-promoting to do a trailer for one of my own stories. I'd much rather do them for all of the other great stories out there.

To explain, I used Save Me, Superman for my practice trailer - the one I experimented with while learning the ins and outs of Movie Maker and how to pull clips and cut music. And after all of the blood, sweat and tears I spent doing it, somehow just sharing it with my husband (who isn't nearly appreciative enough of things LnC) wasn't very satisfying. "It's great, honey. What's with this obsession of yours, anyway? I'm starting to get worried..."

So I'm shoving it out here into the world. Thanks for indulging me by taking a look.

My creative muse is now completely comatose. I think I'll take a break and do some major catch-up reading. Besides, we're all way long overdue for some new Pel stuff. She's all better now, so where are they?! smile

Lynn
Posted By: Julie S Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/10/04 09:25 PM
I am a little late to reply, but I felt I had to read the story before I did. The story is excellent, Lynn! It actually made me cry ! whinging And not many do. And the trailer is excellent, too. That segment where Lois is on the floor and crying, just gets me every time. Even though we have more than enough TOGOM rewrites (*cough* Wendy *cough*), I always find myself enjoying them. Keep writing and making more trailers!

Julie
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/11/04 02:33 AM
What Julie said.

This was wonderful!

I went back and reread the story and you know what...? It was wonderful!

Keep doing that thing you do--and I'm glad you brought this to us, I mean, husbands are nice, but who would enjoy it more than we would??

CC
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/11/04 11:18 AM
Oh wow, Lynn! Fantastic! I have no words for it, so I'll just say, wow! notworthy

Kaethel smile
Posted By: KathyM Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/11/04 04:19 PM
Lynn, this was absolutely awesome! I will say ditto to everyone's comments, except for this teeny little part of Julie's
Even though we have more than enough TOGOM rewrites
no no no no no. I don't think we can ever have too many TOGoM rewrites. Every time we think it's all been done before, someone comes along with a whole new twist - like Anne did just recently with Not All Geese Are Wild, and you did with your marvelous Save Me, Superman.

But as fantastic as these two trailers you've done have been, you probably need more practice, right? Lots and lots more practice... And there are lots of stories on the Archive. Don't hesitate to practice on one of your own - we don't mind at all! laugh

Wonderful job...
Kathy
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/12/04 01:56 AM
I totally loved it! I can't remember if I have ever read that one....i'm going to go and read it now!...even though it is 4 is the morning.

That is one of my husband's favourite songs. I was so surprised when I heard it! I have only heard him play it for me.

SOOOO Fab!!!!!!!!!

I totally want to learn how to do that! I've been wanting to for sooooo long.
Posted By: spazzqueen251 Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/23/04 04:11 PM
This is terrific... I love the scenes you chose and the text. Furthermore, the fic itself is great! smile
~Lauren
Posted By: Pennyfeather Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/25/04 10:08 AM
Wow... just...wow!!

This was breathtaking, beautiful, unbelievable!! thumbsup

Thank you for sharing this and please, keep them coming! smile

Ines
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Yay!! A new trailer! - 01/30/04 02:03 AM
WOW, Lynn! This is fantastic. smile1

You capture the mood of the story superbly. notworthy notworthy

Thanks for sharing your amazing talents with us.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards