Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/18/04 03:31 PM
Our friendly neighbourhood Pelican has been at it again. Yes, there's another new trailer!!! clap

Wendy smile
Incredible Job, Pel!!!! laugh

Perfect images!!!
-Wanda
Posted By: Saskia Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/18/04 03:48 PM
Pel: thumbsup dance jump

That should sum up how I feel. I think this is your best one yet. I totally love it. It's really amazingly good. It captures the mood the story will probably bring (yes, this is an official nag for the author!!!) and a perfect choice for the images.

And yet, what I like best is the music. Slowly building up to a climax... only to end with the sweet touch. So I like To You I Belong by B*Witched...

Absolutely perfect, Pel. smile

Saskia
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/18/04 07:48 PM
Nice job as always!!! thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/18/04 07:52 PM
LOL

this nagging is funnnnnnnnnnnnny
Posted By: Shadow Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/18/04 09:18 PM
YES! Yes yes yes yes yes! I knew it!
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

I can't wait for the sequel! Ooh, wait I want to re-read the first one...
JD
Posted By: Kaethel Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/19/04 12:29 AM
evil , whatever Wendy says wink )
Posted By: TriciaW Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/19/04 04:19 AM
WOW, Pel! smile1

And Kaethel, consider yourself nagged. wildguy

Tricia cool
Posted By: lynnm Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/19/04 07:04 AM
Wonderful Pel!!! Magnificent.

Once again I'm just in awe of your use of music and images to create this intense atmosphere - I now cannot wait to read this story. You've just shown enough little teasers that I'm itching to know what happens.

So, Kaethel, now you'd better get those fingers a-flying!! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat.

Bravo, Pel. wink

Lynn
Posted By: YConnell Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/19/04 08:23 AM
Yeah, that was amazingly powerful, Pel! I'd forgotten half of those tense, dramatic moments in L&C - especially Luthor's incredibly vicious, vitriolic threat to Clark. Darned fine piece of writing from the script writers, great acting from whatsisname, and a great choice by our very own feathered friend, Pel. smile

Yvonne
Posted By: Julia Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/19/04 02:32 PM
Fantastic trailer, Pel. thumbsup

I'll join the ranks of naggers. Please, Kaethel, please give us the sequel! Part one was so amazing, I can barely wait to read part two...

Julia wave
Posted By: Pelican Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/20/04 09:31 AM
Thank you all for watching it, and for the nice comments, of course smile

This one was actually supposed to be accompanied by another trailer... But it was locked inside a laptop that belonged to my brother, and he forgot it and... well, you get the picture. wink Anyway, so yes, you've guessed right: Near Wild Heaven (the first story) trailer will be up soon.

Oh, and I'm really really really glad you liked it, Kae! hyper hyper I have to admit that Wendy and I have conspired about this since December <bg> wink

Again, thank you for letting me make these.

Pelican smile
Cool trailer, Pel!

AnnaBtG. hyper (who has loved this trailer thing since it first appeared)
Posted By: Trenna Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 05/22/04 06:33 PM
Great job, Pel,

Is this the first trailer where we really have to WAIT for coming attractions?

PLEEEEESSSSEEE Kaethel... notworthy
Posted By: mika Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 01/15/10 07:10 PM
So I read the first part of this story and loved it. I was so sad to see that it was just the first part and the other one hadnt been written yet. I really hope you still plan to finish it. It is an awesome story that needs to have its awesome ending of the couple happily ever after. I hope you havent given up. Your stories are awesome and I hope you continue to write.
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: A new trailer... with a difference! - 01/20/10 06:55 AM
it not coming up. where can i go to watch it frown
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards