Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Trenna Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/05/03 01:28 PM
For the Corrs fans, more Lois and Clark video to

Runaway by The Corrs

Enjoy!
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/05/03 02:12 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh Trenna!! Now that this thingy of a computer seems (SEEMS!) to be finally working, I installed RealOne Player and christened it with your brand new video! And wow!! Waffy sighs all over the place. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Kaethel smile (off to watch her birthday video at last!! party )
Posted By: LabRat Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/05/03 03:05 PM
Trenna, I'm running out of superlatives here. So I'll just say

goofy And as for the rest of it, clap and mecry

Thanks for sharing!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Tank Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/05/03 03:44 PM
Excellant song, Trenna. I'm sure you did a fabulous job on the video. Sounds like you've found your calling.

I'm curious as to which version you used. They have recorded several different versions of the song including two on their own video Best Of compilation DVD. I still prefer the original version from the first CD, but really like them all.

Tank the Retired (who is too computer inept to be able to figure out how to do stuff like video streaming even if he had the proper applications on his computer)
Trenna,

This was an amazing video. I loved it! And I even went out to the mall and bought the CD because I really liked the song.

- Alicia smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/05/03 05:38 PM
Wow! This one is great too, Trenna! grumble .

Great job! Keep them coming! clap

~Anna
Posted By: Shadow Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/05/03 08:10 PM
Hehe. I gasped out loud because I was looking for something to do and I saw a new vid posted! I'm sure it's going to be awesome as soon as my slow as dirt comp finishes the d/l!

Edit: *sniff* They are so cute together.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/06/03 01:38 AM
Trenna, WOW! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: ladyzara Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/06/03 09:59 PM
I guess Im the only one who cannot see the video.
All I've got is this "The requested URL could not be retrieved"
Treanna, help
Posted By: Trenna Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/07/03 09:22 AM
ladyzara,

go to this webpage and click on the realplayer button and get the most recent download for Real Player.

Lois and Clark Music Videos By Trenna

It could be possible that my server was down for a short time, you could try again. Let me know.
Posted By: ladyzara Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/07/03 09:07 PM
Trenna, its still not working..
I am using the computer at the office and I think the system administrator is blocking it or something..
anyway, thanks for your help
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 05/08/03 04:58 AM
Trenna,

Just catching up with this one. WOW! I really loved it! Please don't stop making videos. They're all fantastic! party
Posted By: veggie Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 06/01/03 08:26 AM
Hello,

I have just recently renewed my love for the show and found my way to this board. I'm so happy that I did! I didn't even think to search for music vids of L&C... Absolutely amazing music video. It warms my heart! Can't wait to watch your other vids for the first time!!!!

~veggie smile
It was absolutely gorgeous, Trenna! I love the song too, it really does seem to fit them.

Caroline
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 06/15/03 01:59 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you notworthy
Posted By: Chloe Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 06/19/03 08:09 PM
Ooh - okay...you ROCK! This was absolutely amazing and thanks for the link to your site laugh I more or less saved all of them to amuse me during the dark hours of the night when insomnia threatens me...bwahaha!

You're too talented, I hate you - in a very good kind of way wink Amazing...tres in awe and jest. Lovely laugh

http://sd.glistence.net | Sparkling Diamond
Posted By: rivka Re: Corrs Fans- Music Video of Runaway - 06/20/03 10:06 AM
Ok, I've gotten hooked on these now... and I finally realized, if I start it DLing right before I go to sleep, I have something really fun to wake up to in the morning! laugh yay!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards