Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Trenna Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 06:53 AM
I've been working on this one for a while, on and off. I know some people will be disappointed because I didn't use the Whitney Houston version, but I just find it too slow, sorry. I'm also a fan of "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" musical laugh , what can I say

So, here is a music video with plenty of angst wink but I like happy endings!

I Will Always Love You

By Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
Posted By: LabRat Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 07:28 AM
OMG, Trenna! I'm stunned. This is just...wow! eek

Such superb image/music matches - this has to be my new favourite of your videos. And so many beautiful images too! thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 07:47 AM
I love all of your videos, Trenna, but this one is absolutly, without a doubt, the best one yet. It was heartwrenching and beautiful, and I was smiling a teary smile at the end. notworthy

~Anna
Posted By: Saskia Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 08:10 AM
Wow Trenna! This is absolutely beautiful. I hardly have words for it. <happy, waffy sigh>

Thank you for posting!

Saskia
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 08:10 AM
Trenna,

Fantastic video, as always, But just one note... That wasn't Kenny Rogers singing, it was Vince Gill. Keep 'em coming, no matter who's singing!
Posted By: Trenna Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 09:20 AM
You know, SQD, I think you are right. When I downloaded the song, it said Vince Gill, but my computer read and identified it as Kenny Rogers.

I'll change it as soon as I can..Thanks
Posted By: ellerobbie Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/24/03 04:47 PM
Trenna,

Never heard anything other than the Whitney Houston version before this and all I can say is wow - Dolly Parton and VInce Gill should let you do any future music videos they make.

So sweet, so touching, so happy sigh inducing. laugh
Posted By: IreneD Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/24/03 04:52 PM
Trenna, I've always loved this version of the song, and loathed Whitney Houston's version, so thank you!

What a great video!

Irene
Posted By: metwin1 Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/24/03 06:04 PM
what else can I say but "WOW"? *waffy sigh*.

twins
metwin1
Posted By: Shadow Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/24/03 06:27 PM
Ahhh, that was so great! I'm so impressed! Nice job! *sniff*
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 05:33 AM
Oh, Trenna, WOW!!! smile1
Posted By: MissyG Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 06:20 AM
WOW!!!! Trenna that was absolutely lovely!!

This is my favorite version of the song -- Vince Gill is one of my favorites smile

:sniffle: The images were a perfect match to the lyrics and had to grab for the kleenex box!

Thank you!!

Missy (who would also suggest another song by Vince Gill, "Whenever You Come Around")
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/25/03 02:49 PM
Irene D. said:

I've always loved this version of the song, and loathed Whitney Houston's version
LOL! I always believed I was the only living soul who absolutely hates Whitney's version. razz Trenna, if you'd used that one I'd have watched the visuals without sound! goofy

Thank you for another fabulous treat! clap
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/28/03 04:04 AM
Trenna

I've been away for the last 12 days at a conference. I had to wait until I was home to watch this.

WOW! WOW! WOW! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/28/03 05:31 AM
Finally! I have been able to watch a music video. smile

After a long combat with files along the net and the subdirectories and the linux libs I have been able to configure the computer to play Real Video. thumbsup

Jose wave
Posted By: RetroRose Re: Music Video for the Re-opening - 04/28/03 06:17 PM
Wow!! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us!!!

I've always had alot of respect for those who can even make music videos. But am never ceased to be amazed by those people, like you, who have such a talent and "feel" for the artform.

Great job!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards