Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Trenna MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/25/03 01:16 PM
All this lovely feedback has inspired me to finish a Music Video that I've had on the back burner for a while. I felt this song should be from Clark and was happy to find this version from a favorite group, Boyzone.

You Needed Me

My challenge now is to find new scenes, hope I've succeeded blush
Posted By: BanAnna Re: MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/25/03 01:44 PM
*big waffy sigh* Another great one, Trenna. thumbsup Thank you so much for making these. I'm always incredibly excited to see a new one posted because they are always superb. notworthy

~Anna
Posted By: Xanabee Re: MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/25/03 02:40 PM
This one was exceptionally good, Trenna. drool

This will be my numero uno for the time being - until you manage to top it!
Posted By: IreneD Re: MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/25/03 04:28 PM
Wow!

Just beautiful, Trenna. I'm so glad that you get inspired to do these fantastic videos. They're just lovely, and I especially enjoyed this one!

Irene smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/26/03 05:07 AM
Watch LabRat's bottom lip tremble.

Oh, Trenna.... <sob>

How do you manage to surpass yourself with each new wonderful video you share with us? I'm lost for words. Truly.

Some of the matches in this one were inspired. Thanks for the touches of humour too - I LOL'd at the match for the 'I was confused' and 'gave me dignity' lines! thumbsup

LabRat (wondering if there's a way to make my favourite Trennda videos into a screensaver <g>)
Posted By: Saskia Re: MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/26/03 11:23 PM
You keep getting better with these video's, Trenna. This one was lovely again. The song really fits Lois and Clark and you found very matching images.

So where's the next one to drool over?

Saskia
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV- You Needed Me by Boyzone - 04/28/03 04:09 AM
Trenna

WOW! This is beautiful. smile1 smile1

The images are a perfect match for the lyrics. It's excellent. clap

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards