Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr Boards shutdown and Auction - 04/25/14 08:36 PM
As Annette has just posted in Fanfic-Related, there were major problems with the boards upgrade. The company did not manage to complete the process today, after taking a lot longer than they had said, and in the process managed to mess things up. Everything is fine at the moment - however, the boards will need to be shut down again tomorrow (Saturday) evening, from around 7:00pm Eastern US time. The upgrade should be finished by midnight Eastern tomorrow - but that is if all goes well.

The auction is scheduled to close at 1:00pm Eastern on Sunday. In the light of the longer shutdown today, and the unanticipated shutdown again tomorrow, should we extend the auction?

If we extend it until Monday, I would be able to end it either at 8:00 am Eastern or around 8:00 pm Eastern. I know that these times may not be particularly convenient for people in other countries, so I'd like to know what people prefer. Please vote on the following options!
Posted By: Christina Re: Boards shutdown and Auction - 04/26/14 01:57 AM
More time is ALWAYS desireable so I put 8pm (EST).
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Boards shutdown and Auction - 04/27/14 04:33 AM
The poll seems to have been lost as a result of the boards upgrade. However, before the closure the option of 8:00pm on Monday evening (US Eastern) was winning by a long way. Unless there are major objections, this will be the new closing time for the auction.

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards