Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: stephnachia Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/16/08 02:38 PM
Hey! My first time doing a poll. Hope I do it right!

Out of these episodes, which is your favorite? I've picked some popular ones that I know almost everyone likes and I'm not going to have none as an option... just pick the one you like the best even if you don't really like any.
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/16/08 02:41 PM
I chose PML because it was the first time Lois actually showed any real attraction towards Clark. After wanting something to happen between them all season it was just a relief to see Lois all over Clark... even if nothing happened.
Posted By: TOC Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/16/08 11:38 PM
Hmmm... I know most of these episodes so little, but I did see PML. It was funny, so I voted for that one! And I agree with you, it was nice and sweet to see Lois all over Clark! laugh

Ann
All of those eps are REALLY good, but I had to go with "Virtually Destroyed," because "virtual Clark," yells out my name. I made a wav out of that once and sometimes I set it on my computer so it can talk back to me. :p
Posted By: Trinity Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/17/08 01:54 AM
I love love love PML. Her sexy little saunter over to his desk and exposing her leg to him like that is one of my all time favorite scenes.
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/17/08 04:46 AM
Twin! Of course I have to do your poll! wink

I picked "The Phoenix" because it was the turning point for the series and allowed Lois and Clark to move toward starting a romantic relationship.

I love Clark actually having the courage to ask Lois out, her fears about what will happen if they start dating -- and eventually warming up to the idea -- and of course, the "almost first date" while they're on the stakeout. Never before has a medicinal tummy rub been so sexy. blush
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/17/08 07:25 AM
Seriously... we need an "all of the above" - because there's no way I could pick between these. I like 'em all!
Posted By: LabRat Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/17/08 08:00 AM
I'm with Lara - I just couldn't choose among these because collectively they're some of my favourite episodes.

LabRat smile
Posted By: coolgirl Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/17/08 07:39 PM
All the above listed episodes are sort of a milestones in LnC's relationship -
PML - Lois unconsciously realizes her attraction towards Clark
HIM - they try (or are forced) to share common space/ live together
Phoenix - the 'almost-first' date stage
LL - their 'first-date' date
VD - making love - even if it was virtual

But I chose HIM. I dunno why but I've always loved it - the real-love-not-yet-recognized stage where they both are funny, playing games, unconsciously being sensual, trying to sort out differences, adapting to each other, talking about things... and that kiss! Oh WOW! smile When my hubby and me brush teeth together before the bathroom mirror, that similar scene in HIM always pops in my mind! lol
Posted By: cp33 Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/17/08 08:08 PM
I picked Lucky Leon because I just watched it last night as a I folded laundry and there is that great kiss!
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Favorite LnC Ep out of these Choices - 05/19/08 07:38 AM
Seriously... we need an "all of the above"
Ha! That was why I didn't put one. I would have had to select all of the above too. Those are all some of my favorites. I'm just evil like that. evil

And CG, you are right. Those are all eps with milestones in LnC's relationship. Probably why those are some of Folc's fave eps.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards