Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data What would have happened to Clark??? - 07/25/06 09:49 AM
In Ultra Woman, Lois not only gets Clark's powers, but Clark also loses them.

What do you think would have happened if the swap hadn't be reversed?
Posted By: Mister Data Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 07/28/06 02:03 PM
A couple of people have said other, but have not explained themselves.

Come on, don't be shy...

I have always been of the opinion that Clark would get his powers back, but I never thought that Lois' would fade.

I'd like to hear some of the reasons that it would fade.

James
Posted By: Karen Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 07/28/06 05:49 PM
I voted other for Lois, because I couldn't make up my mind. blush
Posted By: SPark Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 07/31/06 11:43 PM
I voted for Lois' powers would eventually fade.. in time.
After all she's not of a Kryptonian descent so Clark's powers (probbly) can't inhabit her human body for a long time.
Clark though is Kryptonian and I didn't actually believe that he's drained out all his powers. Maybe there's powers left in his genes(?) so in time too it would return and learn them back like the way when he was just learning his abilities when he was younger.

smile
Originally posted by mr_d8a:
A couple of people have said other, but have not explained themselves.

Come on, don't be shy...

I have always been of the opinion that Clark would get his powers back, but I never thought that Lois' would fade.

I'd like to hear some of the reasons that it would fade.

James
Clark recharges his powers from the sun - Ultra-Woman didn't seem to have that ability, or if she did it wasn't mentioned. So his would slowly return, hers would fade.
Posted By: LabRat Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 08/01/06 05:08 PM
Dang, but you guys are good. thumbsup

I just opted for return/fade because...it was what I'd want to happen. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: Shadow Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 08/01/06 06:23 PM
I guess I find it odd that Clark would completely lose his powers since that hadn't happened previously (i.e. Waldecker (?), Jesse in CotOC). Jesse's faded, so I would assume Lois' would, too. I haven't made up my mind about Clark and getting them back, but I like the Sun theory. smile

Jen
Posted By: Selinde Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 08/16/06 05:00 AM
I agree with Spark & Marcus smile That's about what I thought before reading the comments
But I like LabRat's solution too laugh
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: What would have happened to Clark??? - 09/03/06 06:26 AM
I think like lab rat but... it could have been funny if they both had been "super"
who knows...?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards