Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kitty TLC's sexiest People - 10/15/05 07:06 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ethnica Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/16/05 06:57 PM
Now I know I'm old. I don't have one clue about what you're talking about! laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/16/05 09:44 PM
LOL, Ethnica. Either I'm joining you in the 'mature' stakes, or this one is just too US-centric for me to vote on. I have no clue what TLC is and don't recognise a single name in the lists, male or female.

LabRat (feeling out of the loop laugh )
Posted By: HatMan Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/16/05 10:08 PM
TLC, at least around here, is The Learning Channel . It's a spin-off of The Discovery Channel which started off as a channel devoted to educational TV, but rapidly devolved twoards the lowest common denomenator (while trying to maintain at least some relevance to education). For example, it's not uncommon for them to dedicate an hour to "the science of sex." They also now host a variety of home makeover shows such as "Trading Spaces," "While You Were Out," and a bunch of knock-offs. Also "What Not To Wear."

Can't say as I've heard of most of these people, either, but vague memories of a few of them lead me to believe that they're hosts of the various shows on TLC. Tava Smiley, for example, is one of those hosts of... *checks IMDB* Clean Sweep. And picking a random name off the men's side, Andrew Dan-Jumbo is the carpenter from "While You Were Out."

Sorry I can't vote. I just don't watch TLC that often.

Paul
Posted By: BanAnna Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/17/05 02:56 AM
I've never heard of any of these people either, so it's definitely not because you guys are "old". Of course, I almost never watch TLC so that could be why. wink

~Anna
Posted By: LabRat Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/17/05 06:45 AM
For example, it's not uncommon for them to dedicate an hour to "the science of sex." They also now host a variety of home makeover shows such as "Trading Spaces," "While You Were Out," and a bunch of knock-offs. Also "What Not To Wear."
Ah. Over here, we call that channel UK Style. laugh Every makeover and property show possible under one number. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Karen Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/17/05 09:31 AM
I've never heard of them, either. The closest I get to one of those channels is the Food Network. And that usually gets me running for the kitchen.
Posted By: Laurach Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/18/05 05:27 PM
I guess I am over the hill too. And since this is a Lois and Clark fandom, where are Dean and Teri on that list? They'd get my vote. Laura
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/18/05 08:20 PM
I used to love watching trading spaces (season 1, 2 and 3) and other TLC shows until they went over board on it a few years ago.

I don't know any of the names, I only know pictures...hmm. I never really watched trading spaces when he was on, but the bits of him I did see, he was cute - the carpenter guy with the brown hair. Not Ty. He's cute and funny, but not drop dead sexy to me.

Doug is cool for an older guy.
Posted By: Kitty Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/18/05 09:14 PM
I like the blond guy from 'While you are out'.

Watch it SuperRoo. He's got big rippling bisceps muscels to drool over. I cuould just imagine what's under his shirt. evil
Posted By: A.nita Jetter Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/20/05 06:45 PM
I have never heard of any of these people so I can't vote.
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/20/05 09:16 PM
why dean cain and terri hatcher is not on there heee goofy
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: TLC's sexiest People - 10/31/05 03:34 PM
I watch TLC, live in America, yet I *still* have no clue who any of those people are??????????
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards