Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data Would Superman make a difference... - 02/11/05 09:01 AM
I am currently thinking of working on a couple of Stargate SG-1 / Lois and Clark crossovers.

I was wondering what your thoughts would be on the following.

Would the existance of Superman change the fact that the Stargate program was a secret government project or not?
Posted By: Karen Re: Would Superman make a difference... - 02/11/05 01:35 PM
I think it would be secret either way. Even though Superman had appeared, Bureau 39 continued to function. Okay, so that was early in the series, but the government will always have their secrets. Now, would they try to bring Superman in, for those times when the Goa'uld come in their motherships? Most likely. It's a lot easier than taking out an asteroid. He'd probably just have to sign a non-disclosure form.. which, I'm sure, is hard for any reporter. wink

Hrm.. Clark and Thor... Clark might find out more about Krypton that way. *giggle* I'd love to see the final product! Oooh, the interactions... laugh
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Would Superman make a difference... - 02/11/05 01:39 PM
And maybe all the "New Kryptonians" were really goa'ulds <g> It would explain a lot...

Anyway, I agree, the Stargate program would still be secret. Having one lone benevolent alien flying around helping people is one thing; knowing that there are masses of homocidal aliens gunning for your planet is a totally different thing... though I expect they might get Superman involved for the "mothership in orbit" problems...

Interesting question! smile

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards