Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kitty Next episode - 09/16/03 08:12 PM
Hi, just curious. I was wondering if Dean does do series again what would you want to see him on? Either New and/or old shows.
Posted By: Kitty Re: Next episode - 09/17/03 07:19 PM
I guess a lot of people haven't seen the old SeaQuest series. "The human fish" wouldn't mean that Dean would look like a fish. Dean would just look like Dean except for the gills on his rear ribcage.

He still look like the gorgeious self that he is. Except on this series, he would have to wear more tank tops or be shirtless for most of the season.
drool blush
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Next episode - 09/17/03 08:09 PM
It was a toss up between Seaquest and Knight Rider, but Teri H. would have to take up the female assisstant job.

James, who just had a scary thought. "what is the cast from LnC subbed for SQ???
Posted By: ethnica Re: Next episode - 09/19/03 08:21 PM
Sam Beckett in a revival of Quantum Leap. And as a diehard Scott Bakula fan, that's saying a lot! wave
Posted By: Tank Re: Next episode - 09/20/03 07:46 AM
I always thought that it would be fun to see Dean and Teri as Nick and Nora Charles in a revival of the old Thin Man series.

Tank (who realizes that half the board won't have any idea of who he's talking about wink )
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Next episode - 09/20/03 11:26 AM
Oh yes, they'd be great as Nick & Nora... and instead of Quantum Leap, we need a series that could star Dean *and* Scott Bakula... drool

PJ
Posted By: Karen Re: Next episode - 09/21/03 08:44 AM
Dean guest-starring on Enterprise? wink As long as he doesn't try hooking up with T'Pol, it'd suit me just fine.

And I'm sorry, I so wouldn't want to see Dean on Boo..er, Babewatch. He might like it too much, but I wouldn't want to see the show. Why in the world did you pick 2 Hasslehoff shows, anyway? confused
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Next episode - 09/21/03 11:33 AM
I voted for Season 5. No reason he couldn't, since it's already been written........TWICE! <g>

rotflol
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: Next episode - 09/21/03 01:20 PM
I had to vote for L&C season five of course laugh

Although I wouldn`t mind blush seeing Dean in just swim trunks blush I wouldn`t really want to see him in a show like Baywatcb razz

But L&C.. hacchh do I need to say more? wink

sunshine
Posted By: Kitty Re: Next episode - 09/21/03 06:24 PM
Why in the world did you pick 2 Hasslehoff shows, anyway?
You mean Knight Rider?

Well, I used to watch it a lot when I was a teen. It was one of the few shows that I remember watching, off the top of my head.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards