Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 03:20 PM
A number of us have been reading Tank's recent entries in the Fanfic folder in increasing bemusement. What has happened to the writer we all know and love? confused I mean, sure, we love what he's writing now, but where are the WHAMs? Where is the angst? Where's the death and destruction?? huh

So... just who is this person posting under Tank's nick??

Wendy wink
Posted By: amciotola Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 03:36 PM
Yeah, I think he ODed on all the WAFFy fics y'all have been writing.

<g>
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 03:37 PM
Hi,

Nah..

I think is something call old age. :rolleyes:

MAF sloppy
Posted By: RL Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 05:16 PM
Actually, I think he read that thread about people registering under multiple nicknames, so he decided to pull a fast one on us. So instead, he's posing as multiple people under a single nickname. smile
Posted By: Melisma Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 06:15 PM
I voted with the second option, that he's just trying to do a number on us smile

Actually, that fourth one won't work - diabetic meds *don't* make you sweeter, they work to reduce the sugar in your blood. So if you overdose on your meds, you would be in danger of a sugar *low*, and you would have to take measures to raise your sugar. In the case of Tank, he would be writing more WHAMs if he had overdosed on his meds. As it is, perhaps he needs to go get a hemoglobin A1C test done and make sure that he's not gone out of control - these WAFFs might be the result of his blood sugar being too *high*, and if that's the case, he would need to get his meds adjusted upwards...

Melisma (under her Rock, speaking from experience, as she is struggling to get back under control herself...)
Posted By: Shadow Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 07:33 PM
Yep. It's number 3. Come on out, Tracey! We know what's going on! goofy
Posted By: Ja-10 Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/26/03 07:39 PM
Kidnapped by aliens, and I'm serious, I seen it with my own 3 eyes, I mean 2 eyes.

Ja-10
Posted By: LabRat Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/27/03 12:35 AM
None of the above. It's obvious - he's a clone left behind by Lex Luthor when he kidnapped the real Tank, impressed by his evil designs on Lois's hair.

Me - ROTFL!!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Tank Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/27/03 03:49 AM
You forgot the none of the above. What's happened to Tank? Nothing.

Tank, er, I mean I, have always been a waff master. Has anyone read any of his, er, my fics. They always have a waffy, happy ending.

If you feel the need to blame anything... blame the Corrs. I've become a big fan of theirs a while back and maybe their excellant, romantic, feel good tunes have had this mellowing effect on him, er, me.

Tank (who would like to point out a recent fic that people have conveniently forgotten to mention... Taking One For The Team?)
Posted By: rivka Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/27/03 08:17 PM
I want to change my answer! I think me is right!!! Yikes! eek
Posted By: Melisma Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/27/03 08:17 PM
Well, now we know what's happened to Tank - he was holding out on us... The Donner Party??? He decided to treat his high blood sugar, and that was the result smile

Melisma (under her Rock, but not for long - it's lunch time, and Pizza Hut sounds like a good idea. Provided the wait isn't too long!)
Posted By: LabRat Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 12:59 AM
Oh oh - backlash. <g> The names Tank Wilson and The Donner Party in conjunction? ROTFL! Deadly.

Haven't had the chance to read it yet, but looking forward. <G>

LabRat smile (who suspects Tank might have something to prove here... wink )
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 04:46 AM
Mhhmmm... it seems Tank is trying to become the person with the most posted fanfics on these boards. And that would mean retirement. Sooo, Labrat and all others write what you can !!

sunshine
Posted By: LabRat Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 05:49 AM
LOL, no use looking to me on that one, Sunshine! goofy

LabRat smile (who might manage to get SDB out by the end of the year. If she's very lucky. laugh )
Posted By: daneel Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 06:04 AM
who might manage to get SDB out by the end of the year
It would be a Xmas story then?

Jose /ducking hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 07:12 AM
who might manage to get SDB out by the end of the year.
Uh-huh, we've heard that one before :rolleyes: It doesn't mean a thing if you don't specify the end of *which* year! evil

PJ
Posted By: KathyM Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 08:04 AM
sunshine wrote:
it seems Tank is trying to become the person with the most posted fanfics on these boards. And that would mean retirement
Without going back to the retirement thread for verification, I think people had actually decided that Tank needed to have the most fanfics on the Archives, not on these boards. And Wendy does still have a solid lead, no matter how hard he's trying to catch up. smile There was also talk of needing the highest word count as well, which, thanks to 'Masques', would be difficult to beat. wink

KathyM
Posted By: Loriel Eris Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 08:17 AM
Thank goodness for Masques! laugh

And I think Pam's right, LabRat was sneaky and never actually specified which year...

Loriel
Posted By: LabRat Re: What's happened to Tank??? - 05/28/03 08:24 AM
Darn. You guys are just too savvy these days. goofy

LabRat smile (who, having realised that the end of the week takes us into June dizzy goes eek )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards