Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 05:38 AM
Okay, I couldn't resist this one... <g>

See you guys Sunday night, my time!

PJ
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 07:21 AM
Hold up! Where is Chief Pam going? I'm not voting until I find out some more details than just, 'Will you miss me?'
Posted By: Elena Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 07:27 AM
Life without the Goddess is no life at all!

Elena [Linked Image]

P.S. Had to post just to see if it's Andrianna Dion aka Anni the Diva's kind of long-ish nick that's changing the home page layout. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 08:06 AM
:: clears throat :: Ahem!
Posted By: Saskia Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 09:03 AM
This is really funny. I voted for the last option cuz I'm away too. But if I can vote, I'm not really away, well am I?

Official reason is that I'm having a Folc staying over at my place and we just had to check the polls <g> So we'll be back soon.

Saskia (and Carole) wink
Posted By: DocJill Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 10:14 AM
Leave? You can't leave! goofy
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 01:51 PM
I voted for the second option. Thought about voting for the first, but I *have* to muddle through and work on my stories or Pam will kill me! <G> Come back soon though, Goddess, we miss you!

Annie
Posted By: Karen Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 04:35 PM
What, no "I'm going to be in too much pain to miss anything but the use of my limbs" option? wink

Sorry, couldn't resist. *giggle* Have a good weekend.
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 05:51 PM
Ok, I guess the real, important question is, 'When will Pam be back?'
Posted By: rivka Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/03/03 11:55 PM
WAAAAA! whinging Pam's gone. frown

Back tomorrow... well, then that's ok... sad
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/04/03 05:33 AM
What, no "Who's Pam anyway?" option? goofy

Sorry, Pam - of course we'll miss you. whinging
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/04/03 11:24 AM
What, no "Who's Pam anyway?" option?
Wendy, what am I, stupid? goofy I'm not leaving anyone that option wink

It was just a Saturday morning - Sunday lunchtime visit to the camp that Michael will be attending this summer -- the Autism Society of NC built and runs it, and it's a great place. Our local autism society hosted this weekend for anyone who wanted to come, families included. It's the third year we've gone smile Both the kids had a fabulous time, and we're getting better at figuring out how to pack for having girls in one room with bunk beds, and boys in the other room with bunk beds, and the bathroom down the hall, and the kitchen on the other side of the campground smile It was fun, tho.

Still, I'm glad I'm back wink

PJ
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/04/03 08:17 PM
All this for a Saturday morning?? smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/05/03 03:59 AM
Well, we left Saturday morning smile Didn't get back til afternoon on Sunday, so it was an overnight trip, and considering I post every few hours on normal days, that seemed like a *terribly* long time to me goofy The poll was a last-minute impulse -- I thought it'd be funny wink

PJ
Posted By: Melisma Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/05/03 04:11 AM
Ya right, go and scare everyone into thinking you were leaving FoLCdom - and you say you thought it would be funny. Sheesh, sir! I should set the highup muckettymucks on you for that....

Melisma (shaking her finger at Pam from under her Rock smile )
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Will you miss me? :) - 05/05/03 04:31 AM
Who, me? I said I'd be back on Sunday... I would have said more, but we were in the midst of frantic packing, so I couldn't say much. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it! goofy

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards